Mag322 no block

Coybig86

Hi I’ve been using my mag box and it’s came up STB. Contacted provider and everything ok that end.
I’m trying to add the noblock firmware.
After about a dozen tries and getting mag322/imageupdate not found I sorted that by creating a folder and putting the imageupdate and bootstrap in there.
I got a new problem.
Image description 2.20.06-pub-324- unsupported architecture

Downloaded a different file and got NOBLOCK_324 Unsupported architecture.

Not really sure what the 324 is as I’ve obviosuly made sure it was the link to 322.

Any advice?

You have tried all the 3 different firmware links and then tried flashing it by the video instructions.https://youtu.be/X2wfi3hq4d0

First one comes up writing image to flash
Image description custom
Unsupported architecture

Second comes up
2.20.06-pub
Third one the link is dead so can’t download and the one my provider gave me came up that other error.
And third comes up with the other error I mentioned. I notice though that the first link doesn’t have the bootstrap file, not sure if that’s relevant to this though?

it’s came up STB. Contacted provider , mac address is blocked.
No block is for compleatly different thing look here infomir block

Just make sure you have turned off auto updates on box.

Thanks but I don't need it, I was talking about member who posted its his mac address thats blocked by provider not the infomir block so the no block software won't solve his problem.

Last edited:
it’s came up STB. Contacted provider , mac address is blocked.
No block is for compleatly different thing look here infomir block

Just make sure you have turned off auto updates on box.
What does this mean then? Provider says everything is working his end and my other sub with him works fine

Another thing you have not changed internet providers between adding other box one box could be isp locked to old internet provider.

You could also download Bluestacks android emulator and install stb emu pro and set it up with your iptv porovider portal and magbox Mac Address to see if it is working.

Another thing you have not changed internet providers between adding other box one box could be isp locked to old internet provider.
I did this. I set the box up at home and gave it to family. It worked at theirs for a few days and stopped. Contacted provider who reset it his end and it’s not working at home or at family’s

You could also download Bluestacks android emulator and install stb emu pro and set it up with your iptv porovider portal and magbox Mac Address to see if it is working.
just do this on a lap top I suppose yeah ? Good idea

Back