Mag322 no block

If your provider uses ISP lock then when he resets it you are tied to the isp you then first connect to. My IPTV provider actually removed the lock on the accounts I have because I set magbox and other devces up for a friend at my home then give him his box and he has no problems because no isp lock.

And yes I have bluestacks set up on laptop.

Alright guys, im new here and i just found out about mag set top box a couple days ago. Went to visit someone and they had the mag 322w1 and i saw a bunch of channels etc.. Is that a subscription? Hows it been done? I'm not a noob when it comes to following guides and DIY. Id love some more insights on this whole VOD, STP etc. Does the custom firmware automatically give you those live channels etc?

Alright guys, im new here and i just found out about mag set top box a couple days ago. Went to visit someone and they had the mag 322w1 and i saw a bunch of channels etc.. Is that a subscription? Hows it been done? I'm not a noob when it comes to following guides and DIY. Id love some more insights on this whole VOD, STP etc. Does the custom firmware automatically give you those live channels etc?
No mate you have to subscribe to an iptv provider to receive the channels and vod you can get trials usually 24hr then after the trial you can sign upto 1/3/6/12 monthly sub.
But mags are old skool and struggle with vod content.
You would be better with a 4k firestick or a different iptv device tbh. Do you already have a device capable of receiving iptv as there is a request thread on here.
Just watch out for zero posters and people who don't contribute on the forum.

Ahhh shoot, i understand it now.. I thought there might have been a hack or something like that. I have multiple devices to around the house from Fire TV box second gen, nvidia shield 2016, M.O.J.O MadCatz. Also my tv is an android TV. I was just so shocked to see the box with all the contents on there.

Ahhh shoot, i understand it now.. I thought there might have been a hack or something like that. I have multiple devices to around the house from Fire TV box second gen, nvidia shield 2016, M.O.J.O MadCatz. Also my tv is an android TV. I was just so shocked to see the box with all the contents on there.
All those devices are capable of running iptv mate

So are you saying that there's no need to get a Mag set top box if i already have a device capable of running those IPTV services?

You have all these iptv devices and you don't know what iptv is?
:smirk::sneaky:

lol, i know what iptv is. Just trying to figure out how the Mag works that's all.
That's what I meant.
You have nvidia shield, assuming you have it for iptv.
You have the other iptv devices...I can't work out why you were so surprised that someone had iptv on something else

lol, i know what iptv is. Just trying to figure out how the Mag works that's all.
The mag box works off a mac address and a portal from a provider which you enter into your box save it and the channels will load. Mag boxes are shite there's better apps that can be used
You have all these iptv devices and you don't know what iptv is?
:smirk::sneaky:
I found that strange about devices listed and intreagued by how a mag box works lol

The mag box works off a mac address and a portal from a provider which you enter into your box save it and the channels will load. Mag boxes are shite there's better apps that can be used

I found that strange about devices listed and intreagued by how a mag box works lol
I was simply shocked by how well it performed since ive never seen one in action before.

Back