MAG322 - Your STB is not supported

champion9

Hi all,

I got a new line from my provider who provides decent service for my MAG254 box.

I have set the MAG322 box for a family member the same way I set up the MAG254 box for myself but it states "Your STB is not supported"

Can anyone help? My provider provides a good service but is rubbish at replying to e-mails so feel I wont get a reply at all and am now stuck on what to do.

Is this an issue on my side or my provdiers side?

Your provider needs to enable the new MAG 322 to be used on his panel.
Xtream only recently altered this as the firmware was middleware and not Stalker so needed changes.
Not every supplier seems interested in adding this new box though at present.

Thanks for that.

Well I have no chance of him replying to my emails anytime soo as he very rarely does so looks like I've wasted money.

Would it be quite straightforward for him to do that though?

Yes it is but as these boxes are new and not that popular yet, i think a number of providers are just biding their time.
It sounds more like your provider is a reseller so has no control over issues such as this.
You would have to take a new sub out most likely so my advice would be to find a supplier that already provides a service for the MAG 322.

Thanks for the reply.

I don't think he is a reseller. He had his own sly and VM service some time ago and when I originally took out a sly service with him many years ago he provided a really good service and would reply to emails every quick. Then when Sly went down hill he set up an IPTV service and transferred people over from sly to his IPTV for free. He also would send out regular email about issues and improving IPTV e.g. more channels, adding EPG etc However, he now seems to have gotten a lot bigger and fails to reply to e-mails which has been over 6 months now.

With regards to the MAG322 box, I will see if I can return it and swap it for a MAG254 box.

Back