MAG322

Be careful as the newest Mag boxes only run on the latest version of stalker now called "Ministra" 5.3. Which is not compatible with many iptv servers supllying the sort of iptv people like on here

Here is a link from Infomir the manafacturer of mag boxes about which box runs which versions of their IPTV middleware, the Mag 256 runs from stalker v5 upwards, and the 410 from 5.1 upwards,most IPTV servers run v4.9 to v5.03.
This list will be handy to those thinking of purchasing a Mag Box

https://www.infomir.eu/eng/press-ce...book&utm_medium=SMM&utm_campaign=ministra_new

Hi,

So there is a possibility that the new magbox might not work with the IPTV we can get from suppliers?

I run a MAGbox 254 which is fine and I know people on this forum who use a 256 box which according to the link you posted does not run Stalker and they have no issues either.

Mag 256 is compatible with stalker v5.0 which most IPTV services run as I had one I also bought a 410 which runs stalker 5.1 upwards and that didn't work.
The 256 is probably the best mag box as it's got good specs and is reasonably future proof

Sent from my Vivo 6 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting on a new 256 arriving today, I will let you know Champion if theres any problem but all my research indicated this Mag box was fine for IPTV !!!!!!

Thanks all. Well I run a MAG254 at the moment but needed another box now for a family member as their service provider for the remaining sly channels has pulled the plug and not responding to any emails.

I was going to wait for the MAG322 depending on when it would be available to buy. However, I think I will just go with the MAG256 for them.

By the way is there any cheaper boxes which can run IPTV? just need it for the spare room on the odd day when there is a clash fo what we want to watch at home

Android box using perfect player or something similar. A mag box IPTV account is tied to the Mac code of that box so you can only have one box per account

You may be better off buying a pair of android boxes and using an IPTV player with an m3u playlist then you can watch in a different room plus most providers do a multiroom plan which can't really be done with mag boxes

Android box using perfect player or something similar. A mag box IPTV account is tied to the Mac code of that box so you can only have one box per account

this aint true mate, your supplier should be able to supply a user and pass for the mac to if you have mutli room or you have a different device from the mag that you watch in another room etc..

because the mag is activated from a mac code it is still giving a username and password its just the mac is registered to that.

this aint true mate, your supplier should be able to supply a user and pass for the mac to if you have mutli room or you have a different device from the mag that you watch in another room etc..

because the mag is activated from a mac code it is still giving a username and password its just the mac is registered to that.
Thanks that's very handy to know

Back