Mag323 IPTV Setup issues

allymac35

I have the url for my provider, I go to the servers-portal and put in the url that I have been given and then reboot the box.

When it comes back on it goes to loading portal and gets past that stage, then it goes to a black screen with loading in the centre and just sits there.

What am I doing wrong? Driving me nuts.

I have the url for my provider, I go to the servers-portal and put in the url that I have been given and then reboot the box.

When it comes back on it goes to loading portal and gets past that stage, then it goes to a black screen with loading in the centre and just sits there.

What am I doing wrong? Driving me nuts.

I think your blocked, might be best reflashing with no block firmware

Are you putting /c/ on end of portal if you have android phone download stb emu pro set it up change mac address to I ate your mag box enter providers portal if fully loads up then could be box issue if not try with just /c or take a trial another step to try is completely power router off for 10 mins same with box and after 20 mins power router back on let it fully boot up than do same with mag box and are firewalls turned off on isp router

Maybe your provider hasn't given you full permission his side if every OK your side.
Could try turning off your router completely first then once Internet back on retry box.

If Your mag IPTV setup issues are occur then check all these things first -

– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?

Still your issues is not resolved then you can contact Your IPTV Service Provider. They will provide you best solution of your issues.

Back