MAG351 or Formuler Z7+ ?

The Remote control is pure garbage..

But will the z8 be the Same?
I have to admit the remote isn't exactly the 'best' out there:xd: :dying: :dead:, but no biggy for me once gotten used to. However looking at the preview pic of the z8 on WoS, looks like the remote remains the same if anything...I think. :rolleyes:

And oh yes the EPG hasn't been the greatest sometimes. For example at one point it was giving a lot of movies the same title hah. But overall still happy with it. Hopefully they'll iron out more bugs and make their boxes even more awesome.:(y):

The biggest improvement I have found on the z7+ over last month is the EPG
It populates as the box boots up..

If You look @ the thread I started in formuler section March. I stated the remote looked like an after thought.
I said.not bad, but different..after couple of drops, and soldered joints later, it works fine..The box is of solid design
And I cannot fault z7+ But after the on going problems and chatting on formuler forums (sam) i would wait a while before purchasing z8. That's my honest opinion..

I'm having huge lip sync issues with my z7+, i've updated to the latest version but to no avail.
It's not on all channels but it really is spoiling the experience for us.
I never had any of this with my old MAG256 !!
Can anyone help me please ?

Did you have same issue before you updated ?. mytvonline app had that issue about a year ago.
Try a different tv app
It could be a provider issue

Did you have same issue before you updated ?. mytvonline app had that issue about a year ago.
Try a different tv app
It could be a provider issue

I think you’re right, I did not get it on my mag256 but did on a 322 I bought and also the Formuler, I’ve read it’s something to do with improperly encoded streams, mainly manifesting on sly movies and sport channels.
I’ve tried a fair few subs and have found one that does not have the lip sync issue.

Could you recommend an alternative tv app ?

On a side note, do you know how to force the box to download the beta update ?
I tried pressing red button in update screen but nothing happens.

For beta versions the red button will be highlighted . If not then not available.
Try a trial from a different provider.
Not tried different app on my z7 as never had an issue for a long time. If it's not broken rule.

For beta versions the red button will be highlighted . If not then not available.
Try a trial from a different provider.
Not tried different app on my z7 as never had an issue for a long time. If it's not broken rule.

Ok thanks for your help.

Back