MAG424/424w3

John777

email I received the other day looks good box .Also I was told that box models before 2017 not being supported anymore by informir ??

MAG424/424w3
b9f3adff-d2c8-4fc5-b71f-8cfe7f1e6332.png
Hello!
Infomir makes every new MAG set-top box more powerful and feature-rich.
The MAG424/424w3 set-top box is a cost-effective solution for both medium-sized and large operators providing IPTV/OTT services. Compared to the previous models, the MAG424/424w3 has double the RAM and a 7.5-times increase in flash memory.
With this device, your users can watch high-quality content in 4K resolution.
Key features:
Easy to Connect

The MAG424w3 is enhanced by a built-in Wi-Fi module and supports Bluetooth 4.1, which allows you to connect Bluetooth headphones, speakers, and other wireless devices.
4K and HEVC support

The MAG424/424w3 supports HEVC codec which compresses 4K video efficiently and allows you to transmit it easily, even with a low-speed network connection.
High performance

Its powerful Hi3798MV200 processor with HiSilicon chipset and 1 GB RAM guarantees smooth 4K video playback.

Just to say, this is John's opinion, not TK, I think if mags are not bring supported, its a bit rich.
However, this has been a constant when the guys in China wanna make a new few bucks (not informir specific, think openbox/skybox)
As a box, I think the specs are very reasonable4

Hello, Any advise on what to do on my mag424w3. I got a provider that gave me support, but then the it was not working, it could only load the portal, there was no picture and sound coming. Any help will be appreciated.

Hello, Any advise on what to do on my mag424w3. I got a provider that gave me support, but then the it was not working, it could only load the portal, there was no picture and sound coming. Any help will be appreciated.
Alot of providers are still recovering from major blocks at the weekend you could possibly take a trial from elsewhere see if same.
The only other thing I can think of is that it's minstra tv platform and provider dosnt support it

Back