Magic eye

I have only just joined so apologies if already dealt with previously, I am after using my zgemma h2h in another room via a magic eye, any suggestions on best way?

I use the TRIAX TRI-LINK Kit to completely replace my sky box and service 3 tv's from the same box.

On the main TV I have a h2s connected to the TV via hdmi. Out of the composite connections on the h2s, I have a converter which gets me to scart (only a few pounds on ebay) which then connects the the main triax tri link box via the scart in. This box also has a jackfly lead with 2 IR senders which you stick on to the front of the h2s box somewhere near the IR receiver.

The triax box has a power supply and then an RF out to the 2nd TV just like a sky box.

When you need to add a third TV, you need the amplifier and a power supply as well. I have this in the loft so the RF out of the Triax Tri-link box goes to the amp in the loft and then is distributed to the other TV's. Magic eyes on those TV's then work in exactly the same way as a sky box.

One note of caution..... don't try to do this without the power supplies as you won't get enough power to the magic eyes to get them to work.

Hope this helps

Tradedoggie

When you need to add a third TV, you need the amplifier and a power supply as well. I have this in the loft so the RF out of the Triax Tri-link box goes to the amp in the loft and then is distributed to the other TV's. Magic eyes on those TV's then work in exactly the same way as a sky box.

Set this up last night. Got it working to another TV using a direct cable from the RF2 out connected to the magic eye and to the second TV. I got greedy this evening and tried to run it through the amplifier in the attic but I'm not getting my 9V now in the other rooms but I'm getting the picture and sound . Is there a specific distribution amplifier I need to use with this or what one did you use to get your set-up running?

The one in my attic is obviously blocking the Voltage .

I used the amplifier available from Triax. It has 1 input which is from the other Traix device and 4 outputs. It also needs a power supply to inject power to all the magic eyes.

---------- Post Merged at 11:29 PM ----------

If you look at the amazon link above, it's the white box in the bottom right corner of the picture. Mine is actually black but it works and passes the power to the magic eyes.

Back