manchester 41066 abm help

damo2010

can anyone help me I have a h5.2tc but my abm stopped working say tuner file ive changed it in the tuner put but still is saying is there another image out there with a Manchester abm

can anyone help me I have a h5.2tc but my abm stopped working say tuner file ive changed it in the tuner put but still is saying is there another image out there with a Manchester abm
go to menu>setup>service searching>autobouquetsmaker>update config files
then perform a scan.images don't come with netids already specified, you set the abm netid yourself

This stopped working a few days ago, once you update the config file or provider depends on your image and rescan it will be back to normal.

You need to upgrade to 6.2, what build are you using Wooshbuild, grog build etc,
Also do you still have your lines details just in case you need to flash your box,

I havent used the grog build but looking at it it is similar to Infinity, go to the download section all the instructions are there for Wooshbuild infinity or grog build,

Make sure you take a copy of the line details before re flashing an image,
You can also upgarde to 6.2 from your current box,
Menu > setup > Software management > Flash on line / Local > Green button for on line and select the latest 6.2 image.

Back