Manchester United insist Cristiano Ronaldo is not for sale despite the forward wanting to leave.

If he wants to leave then so be it.

Commericially it would be damaging losing such a mega star but cant keep anyone who is unhappy.

Will always be a United legend either way.

Let him go he knows he ain’t winning a thing at utd and he wants to win something one last time before he retires

Wonder what Ten Hag wants tbh.

As with team he would want to build and with Ronaldos age would he fit into his style of play.

Cristiano Ronaldo is back in Manchester and him and Erik ten hag will have a meeting this week to discuss strategies.

If he wants to leave then so be it.

Commericially it would be damaging losing such a mega star but cant keep anyone who is unhappy.

Will always be a United legend either way.
I said the same about Kane wanting to leave Spurs but theye kept him and although probably past his prime he didn't have a bad season and not heard much talk recently about him wanting to leave.

I reckon he did it to engineer a termination/free transfer as he wants to go back and play for Sporting in Portugal and they can't afford a big transfer fee.

I reckon he did it to engineer a termination/free transfer as he wants to go back and play for Sporting in Portugal and they can't afford a big transfer fee.
100% he knew after that interview, he would never be playing for Man U again.

Back