Mango vpn router

Idledawn

Hi all
been forwarded this info on a little router.. can anyone update me on whenn& if purchased how or if you add a vpn provider to it
Thanx
ID
GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 Mini Travel Router

Not possible to add a vpn on that router as its supports open client vpns from loads of different providers

Last edited:
If it is just openvpn config files from your vpn provider then you need to go to vpn section on router and add the config files as a .zip file with nord vpn for example you will need to edit the config files first as there are thousands and router cannot load them all so remove countries you do not want to use first and repack as .zip file.
once you load the files you can give the vpn provider a name and you add your username and password.

Hi all
been forwarded this info on a little router.. can anyone update me on whenn& if purchased how or if you add a vpn provider to it
Thanx
ID
GL.iNet GL-MT300N-V2 Mini Travel Router
watch this... explains how to set it up:

Clever little device,
I guess where he loaded tor guard.
We would load/ purchase vpn provider ie: nord etc.. thankyou for input

Clever little device,
I guess where he loaded tor guard.
We would load/ purchase vpn provider ie: nord etc.. thankyou for input
yes, i use mine with surfshark, windscribe and nord vpn, via the WireGuard protocol, but if it is not available on your vpn provider then openvpn protocol is fine.

Thanx for thar that Dnat7, currently i do not need it, but was forwarded the info on the device & was very interested, really appreciate your update
Regards
ID

yes, i use mine with surfshark, windscribe and nord vpn, via the WireGuard protocol, but if it is not available on your vpn provider then openvpn protocol is fine.
I thought surfshark wireguard was only available as an app not for vpn routers.

Mango routers have both wireguard and openvpn clients, they are probably the easiest ad cheapest router for vpn.

with wireguard provider you will get 50/60mbs with openvpn around 15mbps

lots of providers have both protocols available, stay away from the commercial VPN's

Back