Manual Key Entry On Kryptview.

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure if this will ever be of use here or in the UK but it's no harm to know.

To manually enter keys if they roll and the box doesn't update.

Press 6001 on your keypad while watching a TV channel.

Key table appears.

Scroll to your provider THEN across to the related keys.

Press OK to edit the keys….use the little arrow on the screen to move to the right of 00,

Enter new keys and save.

Do the same on the second line use the little arrow on the screen to move to the right of 01.

Enter new keys and save

Exit button to TV.

-

This Info was provided by a very trusted long standing friend from another place, Hopefully he will be joining us soon, when his schedule permits.

Cheers 'B' :)

-

Last edited:
6001 will let you into the CAS menu, but as you said Mick it will only show N1 keysets. Not because N2 keysets are longer, hence you cannot show them, its because they do not want to show them :)

6001 if fine for the UK but if you have it updated no need for manual entry. Plus the AU overwrites any manually entered keys.

6001 will let you into the CAS menu, but as you said Mick it will only show N1 keysets. Not because N2 keysets are longer, hence you cannot show them, its because they do not want to show them :)

6001 if fine for the UK but if you have it updated no need for manual entry. Plus the AU overwrites any manually entered keys.

I was hoping you would enlighten us further old friend.....

Any other tips we should know about? LOL!

-

Yep dont back horse lol How are you mate ? I seen B posted the info and hope he is well although going by the amount of jokes in all our inboxs he has been busy lol

Back to the topic in hand. The Kryptview lads are just protecting their work so to say ;)

I'm grand sc0user, and you?

Well, that's understandable I guess..... (Protecting their work I mean).

As for 'B' ?
He really loves the bit of humour doesn't he? He'll Def keep the in-boxes busy LOL!

I hope he heads this way soon.

-

Cheers mate, I was admiring your PC guides nice work indeed ;) Right must get back to the grindstone, but will be popping in and out when I can, so catch you later :)

Back