Mase introducing himself

Mase147

Registered
Hi Guys

My name is Mason though I have been called Mase since school days and that was over 30years ago. We've had Micras in the family for as long as I can remember and I have been tinkering with them for just as long. Im handy with the spanners and like to tackle as many vehicle automotive jobs as

We currently have 2 K12s and now my daughter has just bought a K13. I do have a question though I am not sure if I am allowed to ask when introducing myself.

Anyways, during these unprecedented and uncharted times, the battery on my daughters K13 has gone flat and the Sat Nav radio is asking for a code. Beautifully the owners manual has no codes written in to help us so we are now stumped.

Not sure if anyone can help but I do hope as I do not want to head to the stealership whilst I am self isolating.

Anyways, feel free to ask questions and I'll answer as best as I can.

Thanks in advance

Mase

Mase147

Registered
Thank you all for your welcomes.

I see this is a forum more than just automotive which is a massive bonus. All things tech are a great interest.

Mase147

Registered
Thank you all for your welcomes.

Has anyone stripped and serviced lawnmowers? im looking at restoring an old 2001 Mountfield Mower with a Briggs and Stratton engine.

Just wondering as it looks pretty simple.

Curious on peoples thoughts