Massage gun buying advise

loncell

TK Veteran
I'm suffering with plantar fasciitis and I've been using a massage gun my son gave me. It's been a big help but the gun itself is a very cheap & nasty and is slowly packing up battery doesn't last and it's no were near as powerful anymore.

Does anyone know of any half decent one's say Chinese versions as I can't afford the £150-£200 for the known brands I just don't have it.
Thanks all

I'm suffering with plantar fasciitis and I've been using a massage gun my son gave me. It's been a big help but the gun itself is a very cheap & nasty and is slowly packing up battery doesn't last and it's no were near as powerful anymore.

Does anyone know of any half decent one's say Chinese versions as I can't afford the £150-£200 for the known brands I just don't have it.
Thanks all
I feel your pain as i suffer from upper back pain and i too have purchased one of these in the past………. I did send mines back and it was one of the more
Expensive ones from AmaZombie…………the reviews for these products are hard to reason with as its usually a happy woman or a pleased bloke raving on about how the lady loves it which can be funny in some reviews but doesnt really help.
I am Currently using strong hemp which seems to work but if you find summit i would like your recommendation……..best of luck on your search

Even if it lasts 6 months and you get valuable use from it - surely less than £15 is worth a punt?!

Furthermore, Amazon's generous return policy should allow you to return it within 28 days if you don't like it or the battery deteriorates within the month............

1713121410056.png

1713121431525.png

Even if it lasts 6 months and you get valuable use from it - surely less than £15 is worth a punt?!

Furthermore, Amazon's generous return policy should allow you to return it within 28 days if you don't like it or the battery deteriorates within the month............

View attachment 102596

View attachment 102597
These are the run of the mill pleasure devices( read the reviews ) but true if you get on with these then for that price
Your laughing

Thanks, I just need something cheap cheerful that does a turn but on the same token it works good enough to be beneficial not something that's on par with an electric toothbrush and like you say if I get 6 months for a few bob I'm happy

Thanks all
I use this roller
Here

I have one but the guns for my calf's, alot of the time the problems seem to stem from calf issue's. I have the bigger version of the foot roller for my back but I'm not as mobile as I use to me so when I'm on the bigger roller I look like a beached whale

Back