Masters Snooker 2021

Neil Robertson/Yan Bingtao was good tbh and a big shock didnt expect robertson to lose.

Selby/Maguire is a good one atm. Close battle

Reactions: m4u
Damn Robertson lost! Selby is a good player

Hes good no doubt but god help me he is a boring as fekk. No charisma no personality.

Judd and Robertson have an aura when they are at the table. When both at it they are awesome to watch.

Ronnie faces Ding I think 2moro should be an absolute cracker.

I hope Ronnie goes all the way but think will be Ding's or Selbys title.

I like Higgins. Higgins & O'Sullivan best imo. Judd is good little cocky though. Needs more titles behind him.

Don't like Higgins at since he cheated. But seems all have forgotten what he did which don't sit right with me.

Osullivan still goat for me and always will be for me.

I do question quality of players today compared to the 90s which grew up on in this great sport

Today's great players for me only really are Robertson, Selby and trump along with Ronnie.

Do agree trump needs more titles especially the triple crown ones to be considered in the all time great list.

Yeah I remember that cheated issue. I stopped following him after a while. Didn't he win Sheffield soon as he came back?

There is supposed to be a young fellow that supposed to to be a mix of O'Sullivan/Higgins, I forgot his name but will see.

Otherwise I agree with your above post. Williams is good to but never quite excelled imo.

Yeah I remember that cheated issue. I stopped following him after a while. Didn't he win Sheffield soon as he came back?

There is supposed to be a young fellow that supposed to to be a mix of O'Sullivan/Higgins, I forgot his name but will see.

Otherwise I agree with your above post. Williams is good to but never quite excelled imo.

Not sure about Higgins tbh my memory is pretty weak lol

I really hope we can see a young talent that is special as Ronnie was/is.

As I said young talent coming through us not good enough or as Ronnie puts it are rubbish lol. Standard from young guys not there.

I hope Ronnie has 5 years or so left on main tour before going to seniors tour. One thing is for sure game will not be the same when he retires.

Been great tournament with alot of quality matches.

Yes sadly the cheater Higgins is through.

Really hope to see history from young Chinese player. But will be tough for him.

Back