Windows 7 mcshield dll

sandog

having trouble with mcshield d11 on windows 7 it says it can not find specified programme and its so annoying

Your post is very vague, however I did find the following, perhaps it will help:

Sorry if this is all obvious to you, but IMO it's better to be thorough with descriptions. Click on the Firefox tab on the upper left. In the window that appears, click on add-ons (on the right side of the window) and when the add-ons screen comes up you should see a list on the left that includes extensions and plug-ins. Click on extensions. On my computer, McAfee Script Scan for Firefox is listed in the extensions. If that also is the case for your machine, click on the disable tab to the right on the Script Scan bar. If all is right with the universe, that should solve the problem. Good luck.

Your post is very vague, however I did find the following, perhaps it will help:
its nice of some members on this site to take there time to reply to help others like me. learned so much already cheers ferguj1 and merry cristmas

If the above fix does solve your problem, be sure and let us know, that way it can be passed on to others who might have the same problem. But if it doesn't, then we can continue trying to find a solution that does work. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

sandog

If the above fix does solve your problem, be sure and let us know, that way it can be passed on to others who might have the same problem. But if it doesn't, then we can continue trying to find a solution that does work. And a Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.
well ferguj1 i did exactly what you said and that solved my problem staight away, no more messages about mcshield and all has been well since, thanx again and keep up the good work

Back