Download Media-Lounge Latest

Used this app for ahwile. I just tried to install this version on my Anroid/Google Tv and it wont install. Says the ABIs are missing.

Used this app for ahwile. I just tried to install this version on my Anroid/Google Tv and it wont install. Says the ABIs are missing.
There are 2 versions available for download 32 and 64 bit have you used the correct one ?

Put this on someone's firestick a while ago i think its V 4.0.7 working fine for ages now Adult section and live tv wont work just keeps saying 'Your isp may be blocking content please use a vpn' 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.
Answers on a postcard if anyone knows a fix and why its happening would be great cheer's Nutter 👍👍👍

Put this on someone's firestick a while ago i think its V 4.0.7 working fine for ages now Adult section and live tv wont work just keeps saying 'Your isp may be blocking content please use a vpn' 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔.
Answers on a postcard if anyone knows a fix and why its happening would be great cheer's Nutter 👍👍👍
This in itself is an old version thats not been updated recently to my knowledge. Not to be relied on so out of date.

Did you try a VPN then and it was the same ?

Is there an update for this great app? When I try and search for a show, i.e. S.W.A.T, I get a bunch of other shows, not the one I want. Thanks for your time.

Back