Meet Annie (Dave).

After lots of deliberation, and searching, a new addition to the stuss household..Meet Dave
6 week old Border terrier.
Will be ready for his new home in 2 weeks.. will never forget Chaz or Lexi, but the time is right to move on.

Named after my flight case

Great news mate i hope you get many years of great fun and mischief lol know exactly whats it like when you lose a beloved companion its hard to explain the hole it leaves behind until you have experienced it first hand etc .

Great news mate i hope you get many years of great fun and mischief lol know exactly whats it like when you lose a beloved companion its hard to explain the hole it leaves behind until you have experienced it first hand etc .
I clicked like, but for the right reasons. I no to well the heartache losing a mate. ❤

Thanks mate. There were a few tears leaving Dave yesterday, he has character for sure.. Lucy bought a booster doggy bed/harness for the car, yesterday (in pink)
Not a chance it will be used.

Mate there only tears of joy knowing what a fantastic future you will have with your new companion you and your family are dedicated to love our four legged friends :smiley::smiley:(y)(y)

I hope you have a good journey and return safe to keep us updated of your new friend Dave (y)(y):smiley::smiley:

Hello pal
Seeing Dave brought back memories. Both happy & sad, of Chaz . The family are looking forward to the new addition. I have a new droning buddy now.
The time is 05.23am. Just waiting for a taxi to airport.. thanks to everyone who expressed kind wishes, to newest member of TK clan..

Stuss

Hello pal
Seeing Dave brought back memories. Both happy & sad, of Chaz . The family are looking forward to the new addition. I have a new droning buddy now.
The time is 05.23am. Just waiting for a taxi to airport.. thanks to everyone who expressed kind wishes, to newest member of TK clan..

Stuss
Good luck with your new dog m8

Dave
This is a hard post to reply to.
I am currently away and didn't have the heart to reply to TK, Caron & Lucy went to collect Dave,

On arrival to collect Dave, the breeder was vague, he took Caron aside and explained Dave had a scab on his tail, Caron said not a problem, until she seen the distress Dave was in.. The Scab was infact his ( man bits). Totally devastated Caron & Lucy were angry & upset.
the fact the breeder had not contacted the vet, Lucy said she would pay to see an out of hours vet. ( bank holiday) the breeder insists Dave is fine. Reluctantly Caron declined to accept Dave..

It's taken myself 2 weeks to post this.. & not easy even now. rps20190518_182409.jpg

Bloody hell mate thats devastating news and with the looks of it i wouldnt be suprised if he was in severe pain with that etc and cant believe the breeder aint picked up on it before ffs.:disappointed:

Bloody hell mate thats devastating news and with the looks of it i wouldnt be suprised if he was in severe pain with that etc and cant believe the breeder aint picked up on it before ffs.:disappointed:
The breeder became abusive really brave shouting @ my mrs and daughter, calling them time wasters, not gonna go all Rambo on the matter, but it's been taken care of, the breeder has been named shamed and tortured .. This was about the welfare of the animal not seeking revenge..

What a shame for you and your family mate after building the courage up to replace a loved one for this to happen can clearly see it looks infected and probably in pain was a nice gesture for your daughter to offer to pay for an out of hours vet just shows some breaders don't care about the animals their breeding shows money comes first not wellbeing of animals but you and your family keep your heads up mate

Back