Meet Annie (Dave).

Yeah she sure is lol i sent lad a message earlier to see if he can bring me back a malamute if hes see's one knocking about lol :ROFLMAO:

Omg lexi barking like mad at side of garage and she hardly ever barks so i go and investigate hmmm a weird squeeking sound i wonder what it is :unsure:

20191023_214912.jpg
Return of mr hedgehog looking for food again

Annie the Border terrorist
So the time set aside to write last nights ordeal, was instead incorporated into the two hours I spent running round in a monsoon, until I was so drenched my wellies were filled with water, bellowing and whistling till I was hoarse, while looking for Annie due to a lapse of concentration letting her into the garden, and then forgetting about her thus affording her a perfect opportunity to go on an adventure.
Lots of people message us saying how adorable Annie is, and do I think a Border Terrorist would be a suitable dog for them?

I'm not an expert of course, but if you would like to welcome a wilful, disobedient escapologist with definite psychopathic, tendencies and an inflated sense of both their size and importance into your home to ruin your sofas, eat all your chicken, take over your house, make you laugh with their antics, completely steal your heart so you become convinced that all their less attractive traits are just signs of 'character' and in fact are an indicator of their immense intelligence, and so you refuse to hear anyone ever say a word against your most precious baby as they have completely brainwashed you into being their slave, then yes, yes, a Border Terrier is definitely for you.

She eventually appeared home of her own accord, most indignant I wasn't there to welcome her apparently, because I WAS OUT LOOKING FOR The S@@T and she is completely unrepentant and outraged that he is not allowed on the sofa because she stinks.

Happy valentine's day
Caron sent this I think she was annoyed

Attachments

• 20200210_153831.jpg
    20200210_153831.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 10
Bloody hell she had better haircut than me ffs mind you mine are free from daughter so i better not complain she will throw a hissy fit lol :whistle::ROFLMAO:

Back