Meet Annie (Dave).

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
After lots of deliberation, and searching, a new addition to the stuss household..Meet Dave
6 week old Border terrier.
Will be ready for his new home in 2 weeks.. will never forget Chaz or Lexi, but the time is right to move on.

Named after my flight case

Attachments

• 20190426_143619.jpg
    20190426_143619.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 116
  • 20190426_174543.jpg
    20190426_174543.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Gorgeous m8 we lost one of our dogs 2 years ago. One of the hardest things I’ve ever gone through.
Enjoy bud he looks fantastic.

Great choice mate he looks a bundle of mischief, it’s always best to have a companion he will be your friend for life :smiley:

P.S. Great name choice (y)

@dave100
Hello mate,
yes he waddled over ate my trainers. I picked him up and he went to sleep. House is far to quiet, I will be away when Dave is ready for collection. But something to look forward to on my return..

Attachments

• 20190426_163939.jpg
    20190426_163939.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 16
After lots of deliberation, and searching, a new addition to the stuss household..Meet Dave
6 week old Border terrier.
Will be ready for his new home in 2 weeks.. will never forget Chaz or Lexi, but the time is right to move on.

Named after my flight case

Oh my, he's gorgeous, I lost my dog a good few years back,broke my heart, my partner moved in with her cats, both lived to the ripe old age of 23, miss them, we have a neighbourhood cat who calls in every day who we supply treats to as you do, miss her when she's not out and about,wishing you and young Dave a brilliant and happy life adventure

Thank you for your kind words,
Losing your best mate is like losing part of the family, I can't put into words what its like.
We have a boxer (jess).to cater for this weekend, Dave arrives next Sunday, which I am gutted about, as I go away Wednesday.
I honestly did not think I could have the heart to care & love another full time pet.. But on seeing Dave, I gave in eventually,
20190426_141344.jpg

Thank you for your kind words,
Losing your best mate is like losing part of the family, I can't put into words what its like.
We have a boxer (jess).to cater for this weekend, Dave arrives next Sunday, which I am gutted about, as I go away Wednesday.
I honestly did not think I could have the heart to care & love another full time pet.. But on seeing Dave, I gave in eventually,
View attachment 38614

He’s a lovely looking character mate with a great colour to his coat, as most are grizzle and tan your Dave is a lot darker than i have seen before looks like you have a special guy there, you will be over the moon with him & he will be over the moon with you and your family’s dedication to our four legged friends :smiley:(y)(y)

Hi @dave100
His brothers and sisters are lighter in colour, Dave is really dark in colour, and yes he has that bu##er factor. I spoke to the breeder yesterday, were going to see him again today, We are looking after jess this weekend
She really keeps me on my toes.
Once awake. That's it playtime for next 3 hours... hope you have a great peaceful Sunday..

Thanks mate i had a great day out today with my family :smiley:

I hope you and your family had some more quality time with Dave today, as i stated before he stands out as being special and you will have loads & loads of memorable times to come with your new four legged friend :smiley:(y)
Take Care Mate

Last edited:
Thanks mate. There were a few tears leaving Dave yesterday, he has character for sure.. Lucy bought a booster doggy bed/harness for the car, yesterday (in pink)
Not a chance it will be used.

Went to see Dave again.
He and his sisters enjoy my trainers. Dave is the fat kid, in the middle.
Dogs do like footwear, shoes, boots, trainers, socks. My fella did same thing when I collected him, 2 & half years on still at it , only he's 25kg now. The best of luck with Dave, know by your posts you'll give him a great home

Thank you. Dave is now one of the family, As you know we all do what we can for our pets, I go away tomorrow, so thought I would pop in to say goodbye,
25kg is a size..

Back