Meet Annie (Dave).

Thanks loads mate, Lucy is such a lovely person, in body & soul, as is Caron, I am still annoyed, because of the deceipt, but fuming, the fact Dave was suffering.. Final words Dave is now safe.
Good good mate glad you managed to sort the situation out etc and dave will hopefully make a full recovery and go on to have a good life with a loving family.

Dave
This is a hard post to reply to.
I am currently away and didn't have the heart to reply to TK, Caron & Lucy went to collect Dave,

On arrival to collect Dave, the breeder was vague, he took Caron aside and explained Dave had a scab on his tail, Caron said not a problem, until she seen the distress Dave was in.. The Scab was infact his ( man bits). Totally devastated Caron & Lucy were angry & upset.
the fact the breeder had not contacted the vet, Lucy said she would pay to see an out of hours vet. ( bank holiday) the breeder insists Dave is fine. Reluctantly Caron declined to accept Dave..

It's taken myself 2 weeks to post this.. & not easy even now. View attachment 39133

I’m very saddened to here of Dave’s pain that little man don’t need that he’s a little belter
Now he is in the safe place with you guys real dog lovers he will flourish and become your new best friend
I hate things like this my last companion had parvo shortly after getting him from a breeder cost me over 1k but i had years of love from him my best friend for over 14 years :cry:

Morning, @ last some good news, Caron has found a new Edition, She posted photos of Dave to everyone with a pulse.
As a result, a breeder from Lincoln contacted Caron, and offered her 1st choice on a 3 week old Border terrier bitch. She drove to Lincoln last night and chose 'Annie'
Dave was removed from the breeder, and is in good hands..

Annie below.

Attachments

• 20190519_145547.jpg
    20190519_145547.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Morning, @ last some good news, Caron has found a new Edition, She posted photos of Dave to everyone with a pulse.
As a result, a breeder from Lincoln contacted Caron, and offered her 1st choice on a 3 week old Border terrier bitch. She drove to Lincoln last night and chose 'Annie'
Dave was removed from the breeder, and is in good hands..

Annie below.
So cute and Dave is is a better place and will be loved and looked after and so will Annie by you and your family glad you got a new edition after what happend with Dave all the best with your new family member

So cute and Dave is is a better place and will be loved and looked after and so will Annie by you and your family glad you got a new edition after what happend with Dave all the best with your new family member

The breeder of Dave became abusive,when Caron questioned Dave's health. so Caron called the police, in doing so RSPCA were called, Dave was taken away, my vets were contacted, and Chloe the veterinary receptionist, asked could she buy him, or claim him. kennel club have revoked breeders license, council are involved about the health of other dogs on his premises.

The breeder of Dave became abusive,when Caron questioned Dave's health. so Caron called the police, in doing so RSPCA were called, Dave was taken away, my vets were contacted, and Chloe the veterinary receptionist, asked could she buy him, or claim him. kennel club have revoked breeders license, council are involved about the health of other dogs on his premises.
Exellent news mate some breeders care about money and nothing else

Wow well done mate Annie is super cute and i can see many happy years of fun ahead for your family.
So glad to hear dave is now in safe hands aswell and makes my blood boil with breeders like that and clearly a lack of respect for mans best friend.(y)

Dave is happier, I know Chloe very well, from when Chaz was Ill
I may be out of order but we didn't want a sick pup, adding a new Edition to the family was a huge decision, but I honestly didn't wish to be visiting the vets with Dave worrying constantly about his health. Annie I have yet to see. I am waiting for my flight to Tees valley, Tomorrow going to drive to Lincoln to see Annie.
Thank you for your thoughts, much appreciated. .

No one can hold anything against you or say anything mate you and your family had a tough decision to make regarding Dave and probably wasn't easy but your family put daves health first and did the right thing mate anyone would have done the same thing

Knowing Dave is safe made my year, I fealt awful being away and really sad leaving caron to deal with the breeder saying that for a posh bird what a temper she has, Looking forward to meeting Annie tomorrow,

Later chaps & thanks again..

Sorry it wasn't meant to be with Dave Stuss,glad he's out of his predicament and safe,SO pleased that you all found Annie and she is just waiting a few more weeks 'til she comes home.

I had problems with the breeder of my EBT but never thought to call the Old Bill,did call KC but they aint fit for purpose,said there was nothing they could do,anyway mate give Annie & Dave a great big kiss from me and all the best Stuss

I have just finished chatting to the breeder of Annie. She knew the problems regards Dave, as she contacted Caron. The experience was lovely, Carla the breeder reassured me unreservedly, Annie had never come into contact with a Male (me) Annie squeaks like a Guinea pig.. after her panic attack, she relaxed, licked my finger and piddled on me,
Undeterred I hugged her, and she fell a sleep. The experience of holding a tiny little bit of life, was very special, she is beautiful, everything I could ever want in a mate.

Attachments

• 20190519_200043.jpg
    20190519_200043.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
Yeah when i take them out for a walk i end up carrying them back home lol mind you i think i must have walked them about 8 miles last time lol :LOL:

Yeah when i take them out for a walk i end up carrying them back home lol mind you i think i must have walked them about 8 miles last time lol :LOL:

8 miles would see me off..looking forward to walking my own dog, rather than asking my neighbours. Lol..

Back