Meet Annie (Dave).

Yeah its a 180 odd mile round trip for me but i nip into Raf coninsby to see big bro on way and then shoot to coast and make a day of it etc.

No mate not after the last one got trashed ffs we split the ground rent and gas and electric etc between family members now etc only trouble when renting just dont truly know what kind of people your gonna get im afraid

Nightmare, but good the fact you and the family get good use out of it. I rent 2 apartments out. Like yourself I learned the hard way.

Ended up taking the family through small claims court ffs it was suppose to be a man and a woman with a 80yr old disabled woman staying in it but neighbouring owner rang me mid week and said theres about 6 young couples in there and they were wasted out their heads all day and several people reported them to the site office etc was a bloody nightmare when i arrived to see the state of it.

6 young couples. Hence the deceipt, I feel ya pain, ground rents and facilities are not cheap. But getting your investment trashed is utter s@@t. And got to be disheartening.

Like most woman lol, She is so loving, she had lunch, quick drink and now sleeping..

Only been away 2 weeks cannot believe how much Annie has grown..
@dave100

Attachments

• 20190713_160930.jpg
    20190713_160930.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
  • 20190706_065154.jpg
    20190706_065154.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
She's coming on in leaps and bounds mate all sweet and innocent at present won't be long till your on here cussing her lmao
Annie chews everything, cables remotes, trainers, you name it she eats it.. But so loving, we were out flying my drone this morning, she is not bothered regards the noise. Looking forward to going back to work for a break.

Typical puppy my alsation did same until I sprayed citrus and pepper where he went to chew surprised he still alive as chewed through extension cable where my dryer was plugged into it soon stopped chewing with peppa and citrus spray now the little fekker likes dragging house bricks round garden

Back