Meet Annie (Dave).

Exactly the same, caron has put citronella on chair legs, Annie brings in gravel and chews on it upside down, her teeth are nearly through. Her favoured toy is water bottles, endless hours of amusement.

Yeah ya gotta love watching a pup grow up with the endless mischeavous they get up to.
Only ever had one pup so not that experienced with all the chewing mallarky but makes you wonder when they chew through live extension cables etc.
Narla is weird she likes to go for a walk when its pissing down heavy but dont wanna go out if its only drizzling ffs.

Yeah ya gotta love watching a pup grow up with the endless mischeavous they get up to.
Only ever had one pup so not that experienced with all the chewing mallarky but makes you wonder when they chew through live extension cables etc.
Narla is weird she likes to go for a walk when its pissing down heavy but dont wanna go out if its only drizzling ffs.
If Annie eats An interconnect to my tv, we have a domestic.

Annie has put on 1kg in 3 weeks
Destroyed most of the garden, & Eaten the daughters gear knob. The Joy's of puppy hood..

Attachments

• 20190805_151811.jpg
    20190805_151811.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
Some grim news,
Annie decided to play with my Oakleys.

Attachments

• 20190831_152437.jpg
    20190831_152437.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11
have you tried acrylic bones? they're usually vanilla flavoured & virtually indestructable , unless you own a very determined springer... seriously tho they do reduce the urge to chew the house up ,but if in the rare event she manages to crack it ,take bone away, I've used these bones with young dogs for nearly 30 years. The little b*gger in my Avi is the only one that managed to break one

Thank you for the reply. We have tried everything, ( ok Caron has)
Anything to Annie's liking is fair game, I am currently away, Caron sent photographs of my sunglasses to ease the pain for when I get home..
Annie has most teething toys. But prefers plastic bottles. Thanks loads for your advice & will educate her not to eat or murder the furniture, ps
Trainers are her thing now

Thank you for the reply. We have tried everything, ( ok Caron has)
Anything to Annie's liking is fair game, I am currently away, Caron sent photographs of my sunglasses to ease the pain for when I get home..
Annie has most teething toys. But prefers plastic bottles. Thanks loads for your advice & will educate her not to eat or murder the furniture, ps
Trainers are her thing now
Yeah when narla was a pup she chewed right through the arm of my wicker furniture in the conservatory and then a few days later chewed through the virgin cable ffs and it was a bank holiday so couldn't get anymore cable till shops opened up lol oh the joys :ROFLMAO:

Annie is now able to jump upon the table, she ate a dairylee triangle and this is what came out.. The size of the photograph is not representative of the size
Of the photograph, 15mm square..

Attachments

• 20190915_091757.jpg
    20190915_091757.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Aup mate hows annie doing i hope she aint ate all the furniture yet lol.
I got lexi for a week soon when son goes to alaska on work stuff (y)

Annie is getting bigger, Caron sends myself photos regularly, :love:. Hope Lexi fits in with your family..

Back