Megogo (Ukraine)

Markeymark

Thought i would share one of the best imo tv/sports providers out there........

Megogo based in the Ukraine

What do they show.......ALL La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, UCL, Europa, UFC, F1.....some EPL, Bundesliga, EFL plus loads more

Cost for Maximal package is from 29 uah (7 days access) or 299 uah (£6.75)/month, they are cheaper if you buy 3 month, yearly deals If you sign up for 2 years it costs 4656 uah £106, £4.41/month

On top of sports they also have loads of tv/movies/kids/adult channels, majority you can change language to english

Streams are top notch 1080 and some of the best out there for the price

Most VPN connected to Ukraine will work

MEGOGO — good movies online legally and for free

Thanks mate. 👍 I was looking at these last week and they look great.

Do you know what the frame rate is of their sports streams?

Does this service have all the Premier League games looking at the app it's only showing three games on sat when there are seven being played

Could anyone confirm please if they have removed the English commentary from the Seria A / La Liga / Ligue 1 / Bundesliga games?

Could anyone confirm please if they have removed the English commentary from the Seria A / La Liga / Ligue 1 / Bundesliga games?
Think it's only in English on certain broadcasts, but still have choice of crowd noise.

Still one of the best sports providers imo

Thanks man. It’s great value I agree, but it is a shame that they have changed it compared to last year, when all of these games had the option for English commentary

Thanks man. It’s great value I agree, but it is a shame that they have changed it compared to last year, when all of these games had the option for English commentary
I don't recall many EPL games in English last season, there have been a few this season so far, but unfortunately they don't cover them all

I don't recall many EPL games in English last season, there have been a few this season so far, but unfortunately they don't cover them all
You are right regarding EPL games, but for the rest of the top European leagues I am pretty sure that the option was available.

Back