Messed up again guys... I think

@moshibeth kindly helped me to sort my box out as it had some corruption and now i have managed to flash openatv, but I went through the options when I was supposed to stop when it asked about the HDMI as it states in the instructions. I have actually gone and selected a satellite as well, I'm so sorry people for being an extreme noob. So my question is, do I need to reflash openatv 6.3 or can I proceed with installing Wooshbuild Infinity and will it work - or do i need to do something else?

Hmm wizard on initial setup would have asked what you were using like ,hdmi,scart etc,if you chose a sat in the tuners you can always change it or disable it .Should be ok for woosh.

It should be okay, worst case scenario is that you have to reflash the ATV.

My advice, follow the instructions in WOOSHBUILD thread CAREFULLY,

Guys I have installed wooshbuild infinity everything has gone through except I have no freeview channels up on the box, can you tell me why that may be and what I can do for this?

Go into plugin browser/extensions and install autobouquetsmaker.
Open that once installed and when it opens press menu and select area and settings etc.
Run a nit scan and it should load your sat channels.

Go into plugin browser/extensions and install autobouquetsmaker.
Open that once installed and when it opens press menu and select area and settings etc.
Run a nit scan and it should load your sat channels.

I've followed that it has not loaded up freesat channels

I've followed that it has not loaded up freesat channels

Is it connected to a sat dish?
is the sat cable in the correct socket?
have you performed a network test to see if the box is connected to the network?
have you run signal finder to check if you are scanning the satelite?

Back