Messi Ballon dor winner 2021

Wasn't shocked at Messi winning seemed quite obvious.

Feel for Lewandowski as personally think he should have got it and no doubt he probably wonders what he has to do to win this award.

Seems a bit of a con now, Messi was not even the best player for Barca in La Liga in his last season there, never mind La Liga on the whole, a league which is declining year by year, ok, he did win Copa de america, but even then , he wasnt Argentinas best player of the tournament, for me it was Angel Di Maria, but I agree with most people, Lewandowski should have had the award, suppose the excuse was there for him not winning it, with Bayern failing to win the champions league.

Seems a bit of a con now, Messi was not even the best player for Barca in La Liga in his last season there, never mind La Liga on the whole, a league which is declining year by year, ok, he did win Copa de america, but even then , he wasnt Argentinas best player of the tournament, for me it was Angel Di Maria, but I agree with most people, Lewandowski should have had the award, suppose the excuse was there for him not winning it, with Bayern failing to win the champions league.

Don't forget Messi is the golden boy for UEFA and FIFA so they will push for him even where it doesn't hold its merit like this year for example.

I feel like Lewandowski got robbed with not winning the award but the award seem a formality with certain 1 or 2 players only ever winning it.

Last edited:
Lewondowski or salah should have had a good shout for this ffs rigged as always :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Don't think salah would have ever got it tbh despite how consistent he has been.

Messi or Ronaldo are the only ones they want to win the award and forget anyone else exists.

When both retire no doubt we will see more different winners of the award..

Last edited:
Don't think salah would have ever got it tbh despite how consistent he has been.

Messi or Ronaldo are the only ones they want to win the award and forget anyone else exists.

When bother retire no doubt we will see more different winners of the award..
They will still win it once there retired or in a while oden box 6ft under😂😂😂

Back