Messi To Leave Barcelona?

This would be huge and the something didn't see coming as thought he would retire at the club.

Im sure barca won't let him go easily and only few clubs would even afford him.

One thing with his contract ending next summer Barca cant demand the silly fee they think they will get.

Messi transfer fee will still potentially be the biggest yet surpassing that of Neymar.

Yep 100%

Tbh he needs to prove himself in the main league as ronaldo did all those years ago.

el oh effin el

dude has 700 career goals scored about 600 in 700 games for Barca, plays some of the most beautiful football ever witnesses and has won more european cups than manchester united.

do you think there are any football fans outside these shores, say in germany or brazil who are thinking "well i've yet to see him score against crystal palace, maybe he isnt all that"

people do not look up to the premier league as a holy grail. most of the superstars that the premier league produces end up wanting to go to other countries to further their careers.

will be buzzing to see messi in the prem, but he wont be proving anything that his career hasnt already demonstrated.

and it looks done that he is gone.

the president of catalonia appears to have tweeted a thank you message to him

re his transfer fee, i dont think it will break records or come close to it.

barca are not going to hardball him into staying and the price will reflect that.

doubtful he could produce £150m+ of value to any team, and there wont be an inflated price as barca appear to have agreed to let him leave.

el oh effin el

dude has 700 career goals scored about 600 in 700 games for Barca, plays some of the most beautiful football ever witnesses and has won more european cups than manchester united.

do you think there are any football fans outside these shores, say in germany or brazil who are thinking "well i've yet to see him score against crystal palace, maybe he isnt all that"

people do not look up to the premier league as a holy grail. most of the superstars that the premier league produces end up wanting to go to other countries to further their careers.

will be buzzing to see messi in the prem, but he wont be proving anything that his career hasnt already demonstrated.

Not slating his career which is amazing.

Just want to see him in arguably the best league in europe and see how he does in it.

yes buzzing about the prospect myself, but he has nothing to prove and the premier league simply isnt the litmus test that people think it is.

i mean stoke arent even there to provide the wet tuesday night setting.

Premier league have arguable to best ever grace these shores would be an honour.

City could be only club could see going to in premier league.

Back