Messi To Leave Barcelona?

I believe he wants to leave but I can't agree on that he wants a new challenge at 34 years old, he's leaving because there's things going on that he dont like and he's thrown the towel in, if he was 28 and wanted a new challenge I would agree but not at 34 years old, hes leaving because of politics within the club and now its turned toxic. I dont believe he will be leaving in this transfer window and he will have to wait until June next year due to the season extending.

Ye I agree he only has couple of years left in him so probably just wants to win some more trophies and call it day.

But he has been known to hold out for more money so who knows.

Clearly La Liga dont want to lose their prize asset and will cause as much issues as they can to prevent him from going.

Heading to City from what his "dad" has said.

TBH that is only club could seem him going to other than PSG or Juventus.

Speaking of Messi sure would be special seeing him and Ronaldo in the same team. With two massive egos they are doubt we will see that.

What has he done that you perceive to be arrogant? I haven't seen or read anything from him that says anything other than he's being firm in his wish to leave.

He sees himself as being outside the decline of the club and not a part of it.

The way he acted in the Bayern game was disgraceful.

Barcelona have given him a lot too, and to down tools like that was improper.

That said the club should allow him to leave if he wants.

Both sides are just looking awful, which given the carefully cultivated image they have is sad, frankly

all of a sudden he wants a new challenge at 33/34 now ronald koeman has taken the reings and a president there who he dont want there? I find it all bizarre tbh.

Yes.

This seems different to his previous posturings for more money.

The happened midgame in a CL tie. His disdain for the players around him tangible.

This time i think he sees Barca as being years away from being competitive in Europe and seems determined to leave them to it.

When he was a massive reason Bayern were able to pull their pants down in front of the world that strikes me as supremely arrogant

Does seem Messi believes with him Barca is nothing. He needs to realise without the tools and platform Barca gave him he wouldnt be where he is.

He does act like he is bigger than the team with performances you see of his especially when they play rubbish and he just doesnt bother to put a shift in. Just goes on a wonder.

It's like it in every team players dictate in the dressing room prime example Chelsea the first time mourihno got sacked was because players wanted him out not because of results Messi puyol abidal deserve to have an imput in the club they are baca through and through Messi might seem arrogant and have a big ego but I put it out there can anyone name a team or players that don't have big egos

especially when they play rubbish and he just doesnt bother to put a shift in. Just goes on a wonder.

He never puts a shift in. When Barca were winning he was hailed a genius for conserving his energy for moments of magic. When they lose, it's coz he's downed tools.

He never puts a shift in. When Barca were winning he was hailed a genius for conserving his energy for moments of magic. When they lose, it's coz he's downed tools.

sorry that is not true.

he has always been a conscientious player - you don't get to be a pep Guardiola side unless you work.

he was never someone who shrugged when he lost the ball or turned his back on play after someone goes past him

his performances recently when things haven't gone barca's way are something else. rotten

sorry that is not true.

he has always been a conscientious player - you don't get to be a pep Guardiola side unless you work.

he was never someone who shrugged when he lost the ball or turned his back on play after someone goes past him

his performances recently when things haven't gone barca's way are something else. rotten

I saw him play in person and was amazed how little he actually moved.

Back