Messi To Leave Barcelona?

And as for argentina winning the world cup because messi is playing what a load of tosh ya got more chance of getting a xmas card off John lennon ffs :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

he has always been conscientious.,

i've not seen him down tools and simply stroll as he's diposessed.

i don't expect him to be near the top of the tearing around the field charts

but i certainly don't expect the world's best to give up when the going gets tough.

and recently that has been messi.

something is very wrong with him

i don't expect him to be near the top of the tearing around the field charts

Evidence that he's been considered lazy for many years now - covering less ground than a goalkeeper is somewhat below the top of the tearing around the field charts. You've obviously not watched him properly.

And as for argentina winning the world cup because messi is playing what a load of tosh ya got more chance of getting a xmas card off John lennon ffs :whistle::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

argentina is another side he has treated like a plaything.

in a major torunament he bottles a penalty then quits after the game saying "i've done all i can"- no doubt his team mates are not up to the task so why try [sound familiar?]

but then his rival ronaldo performs like a leader and wins a major international honour, and suddenly he wants to come back for the world cup. when they bomb he then says he wont be playing again.

People can defend him but fact is when things get tough he just says fekk it why bother.

Thats why always have preferred Ronaldo. Proved Internationally what a legend he is and a true leader unlike Messi with Argentina.

there was a liverpool ball boy who gave him the big one at the end of the game too.

to be mugged off yet again in a two legged tie is bad enough but to then have a ket-wigged scrot give you the v's as you skulk off must have been a real low point

there was a liverpool ball boy who gave him the big one at the end of the game too.

to be mugged off yet again in a two legged tie is bad enough but to then have a ket-wigged scrot give you the v's as you skulk off must have been a real low point

It is hilarious seeing him in a strop when he doesnt get his own way.

Comes across as really fake to me.

argentina is another side he has treated like a plaything.

in a major torunament he bottles a penalty then quits after the game saying "i've done all i can"- no doubt his team mates are not up to the task so why try [sound familiar?]

but then his rival ronaldo performs like a leader and wins a major international honour, and suddenly he wants to come back for the world cup. when they bomb he then says he wont be playing again.
This is why for me ronaldo is the best... done it everywhere hes played, gets better with age and won a trophy for his country with a Portugal side which is bang average, hes just a leader of men who can motivate a fairly average team to perform on the world stage.
I think hes the best to ever do it tbh, we can talk about Pele, best, Maradona, who are all greats of the game, but just look at ronaldos stats and tell me he isn't the best ever. But I suppose if u ask 100 people who's the best, messi or ronaldo? I think it would be split straight down the middle.

This is why for me ronaldo is the best... done it everywhere hes played, gets better with age and won a trophy for his country with a Portugal side which is bang average, hes just a leader of men who can motivate a fairly average team to perform on the world stage.
I think hes the best to ever do it tbh, we can talk about Pele, best, Maradona, who are all greats of the game, but just look at ronaldos stats and tell me he isn't the best ever. But I suppose if u ask 100 people who's the best, messi or ronaldo? I think it would be split straight down the middle.

i've always felt that ronaldo is a different breed of footballer.

messi is the best in class, we've seen players in his mold, but few can match him in that class - what he did do was take scoring to new levels.

but ronaldo is just a new beast. mentally and phsyically and in terms of development.

he started out like a flashier giggs, throwing himself around at the slightest touch and then just decides he'll be as good physically as drigba. then decides he'll be the best player in the air. then when some of his pace goes he decides he'll be the best at sniffing goals out in the area and decides to download the gary lineker patch.

and by decides i mean work like a mule to become the best at those things.

the lads at united tell him he can get 8-10 goals a season if he learns to head the ball - before then he thought that a donkey's job - the next thing he has weights around his ankles just jumping up and down after training. hours of the most mundane training.

well in his mid 30s he can do this
GentleBeneficialEsok-size_restricted.gif

in the semi's of the euros he does the same:

Ronaldo-header-vs-Wales-infographic-July-2016.jpg

and goes his team go onto win a major international tournament.

he does that not just through natural talent. but sheer hard work and mental strength.

giggs deciding to be didier drogba half way through his career.

the man is a monster and has set a new standard for footballers

i've always felt that ronaldo is a different breed of footballer.

messi is the best in class, we've seen players in his mold, but few can match him in that class - what he did do was take scoring to new levels.

but ronaldo is just a new beast. mentally and phsyically and in terms of development.

he started out like a flashier giggs, throwing himself around at the slightest touch and then just decides he'll be as good physically as drigba. then decides he'll be the best player in the air. then when some of his pace goes he decides he'll be the best at sniffing goals out in the area and decides to download the gary lineker patch.

and by decides i mean work like a mule to become the best at those things.

the lads at united tell him he can get 8-10 goals a season if he learns to head the ball - before then he thought that a donkey's job - the next thing he has weights around his ankles just jumping up and down after training. hours of the most mundane training.

well in his mid 30s he can do this
View attachment 53896

in the semi's of the euros he does the same:

View attachment 53897

and goes his team go onto win a major international tournament.

he does that not just through natural talent. but sheer hard work and mental strength.

giggs deciding to be didier drogba half way through his career.

the man is a monster and has set a new standard for footballers
Download the Gary Lineker patch :tearsofjoy: love that mate and great analysis of a great player btw (y)

Messi a born talent
Ronaldo a trained talent

Both amazing but overall for me Ronaldo is the better and for me he is the best ever.

Proved it both in domestic leagues and on international level whereas Messi has failed in the latter.

We are lucky to witness both and in the YouTube age.

On you tube you can watch comps of every goal the two have ever scored.

Messi's is just art.

Yep all is on youtube for these to greats.

No doubt both have amazing qualities. Both are quite different players as well.

Honoured to have witnessed these two all time greats at the peak of their powers. Never thought I would see such quality after watching greats like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Raul, Zidane, Figo etc.

I wonder why goal scoring is so much heavier for the best players now?

Leagues not being as competitive, rule changes, formations?

The idea that the very best would trundle along with a 1 in 3 goals per games like ancient history.

I think a fit R9 would rival the current two for goals today (and for me is on the same plane as Messi and Ronaldo) but the others you mention put together probably did not outscore the two today

Ye Original Ronaldo was something to behold in his prime. Phenomenal player. He is up there with the current two I agree.

Others I agree are below Messi and Ronaldo CR7 but were brilliant players no doubt.

Back