Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cable Mgcam 1.35a and 1.38 frozen Cam Zgemma H1

hiranuk

Registered
Hi

I have a Zgemma H1 and H2. I am noticing channels freezing this can range from 10 mins to 20 or 30. I then go to the softcam panel and restart the cam and the picture comes back. I am thinking that the cam is freezing. I have tried both mgcam 1.35a and 1.38 i am on Virgin cable.

I then went to the sofcam panel and set frozen cam check to Yes but this has not made any difference.

I notice that on the sofcam panel there are 2 cams, currently on my box cam 1 is active mgcam 1.35a and cam 2 is inactive. I was thinking of installing mgcam 1.38 as cam 2 and activate that. My question is will that make any difference to the freezing. How does the 2 cams work? does 1 work as a failover so that if cam 1 fails then cam 2 takes over?

Any help would be appriciated.

ASHHBI

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
The cam works or it doesn't. 1.38 is the latest . It is probably your line provider where the problem is.