mgcamd 1.35 install as local extension in Filezilla

Thorin_73

Hi guys, need some help here, I recently had to reflash my H7c box and now need to install mgcamd 1.35. I found a previous thread that gives instruction on what to do, I installed Filezilla and copied over the files to the relevant folder as instructed, what I can't figure out is how to install as a local extension in filezilla.

Can someone please point me in the right direction pls.

Thanks

INSTRUCTIONS........

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments
by
@maionline

opkg install enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.35a_1.35a-r0_all.ipk
would it not be that named like the cam you have sent to tmp

Still at a loss, Pie, I can see your logic but Im still getting the same issue. Wont install and driving me nuts in the process....

Graham, just to pick your brain further, I added my CWS info to the newcamd.list and then went back to the box where I selected Info panel - softcam setup and Select Softcam...I have mgcamd selected ( i seem to remember that 1.35 would also be an option here) not the case. The I restart the softcam but still no avail.

Hi guys, need some help here, I recently had to reflash my H7c box and now need to install mgcamd 1.35. I found a previous thread that gives instruction on what to do, I installed Filezilla and copied over the files to the relevant folder as instructed, what I can't figure out is how to install as a local extension in filezilla.

Can someone please point me in the right direction pls.

Thanks

INSTRUCTIONS........

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments
by
@maionline
when you ftp it to tmp you then go to blue button on box plugins/ipk insaller/tmp/local extensions or just tmp

Graham, just to pick your brain further, I added my CWS info to the newcamd.list and then went back to the box where I selected Info panel - softcam setup and Select Softcam...I have mgcamd selected ( i seem to remember that 1.35 would also be an option here) not the case. The I restart the softcam but still no avail.
Did you look in plugins then green to download plugins and then go to softcams and see if it was in there?

Just did that and funny you mention it, theres no softcam option when I press green to download...looked in the available menus and cant see it.

Back