mgcamd set up

WOODWARD

Registered
Hi just got back into my box going for sat and iptv so having problems remembering how to install my line on mgcamd installed 1.45 mgcamd on box activated it well think i have gone to usr/keys and no file thought the file should be there to place my line its been a long time anyone point me in correct direction sure it will all come back to me if so also do i place the iptv line there thanks.

WOODWARD

Registered
i have been using dreambox control panel as used to that if im correct all i need to do is type line in file only thing that confused me is im sure there was a lot more in the file than the line will it work with just the one line in keys file thanks.

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
i have been using dreambox control panel as used to that if im correct all i need to do is type line in file only thing that confused me is im sure there was a lot more in the file than the line will it work with just the one line in keys file thanks.
Your CWS line goes in newcamd.list file in the usr/keys folder
Also in that folder there should be a mg_cfg file which is required to run mgcamd lines

WOODWARD

Registered
knew something was missing how can i get files needed thought they automatically were installed when you installed the cam.
sorry had a stroke 3 yrs ago it wiped some of my hard drive lol but trying to get it all together again thanks for the input appreciated.

pabloescaban

VIP Member
Forum Supporter
If mg_cfg isn't there you may need to install a different mgcamd softcam.
If newcamd.list isn't there you can create one using the remote then put your line inside it after creation