Mike Padgham on compulsory NHS vaccines

loncell

TK Veteran
So this highly respected social care home expert comes on TV and says we should delay the decision for compulsory NHS workers and care home vaccinations and we need more time.

Excuse me ??
Haven't we been doing this since the beginning of the year ?. I'm due for my 3rd jab so if you've not had your first jab then that's because you f#ckin chose not to.
And, lets not forget, Mike has a vested interested owning 4 care homes in Yorkshire.
In 2020 he wrote an article on how the virus isn't beat yet.
No your right Mike m8, as long as people who are not vaccined are allowed to work in care homes it never will.
Mike gets my Dickhead of the Month award for talking sh#te

If you don't want to be vaccined then delaying won't make a flying f#ck of a difference you've already made that decision or you'd be jabbed by now

So this highly respected social care home expert comes on TV and says we should delay the decision for compulsory NHS workers and care home vaccinations and we need more time.

Excuse me ??
Haven't we been doing this since the beginning of the year ?. I'm due for my 3rd jab so if you've not had your first jab then that's because you f#ckin chose not to.
And, lets not forget, Mike has a vested interested owning 4 care homes in Yorkshire.
In 2020 he wrote an article on how the virus isn't beat yet.
No your right Mike m8, as long as people who are not vaccined are allowed to work in care homes it never will.
Mike gets my Dickhead of the Month award for talking sh#te

If you don't want to be vaccined then delaying won't make a flying f#ck of a difference you've already made that decision or you'd be jabbed by now
But yet one care worker I think in London or somewhere in uk has been sacked from working her job in a care home for not been vaccinated

If you vaccinated 100 % of population and the efficiency rate is 80%! Then surely the dying rate of fully vaccinated would be lower than if you vaccinated 80% of the population?

Amazing all those that stood on their doorsteps clapping for careers and NHS staff calling them hero's, working through the pandemic with PPE shortages are now treat like lepers by those same people because they want to decide what they put in their own bodies.

Amazing all those that stood on their doorsteps clapping for careers and NHS staff calling them hero's, working through the pandemic with PPE shortages are now treat like lepers by those same people because they want to decide what they put in their own bodies.
Yes you would think they would have more sense!

Yes you would think they would have more sense!

Maybe they do and see having the vaccine doesn't stop them spreading it so it's really non of anyone elses business whether they're vaccinated or not. At least they will be tested daily which vaccinated people don't have to do.

Maybe they do and see having the vaccine doesn't stop them spreading it so it's really non of anyone elses business whether they're vaccinated or not. At least they will be tested daily which vaccinated people don't have to do.
Why not just get vaccinated, apparently lowers the chances of catching covid and lowers the chances of losing your job!

They're tested daily so know they haven't got Covid. Vaccinated aren't.
Not they dont. LFT's have an accuracy of
They're tested daily so know they haven't got Covid. Vaccinated aren't.
They become more likely to become infected than vaccinated careworkers. This results in more days off work, also, unvaccinated workers have to self isolate if they are named as close contacts resulting in more time off work.

Why not just mind your own business?
I'm vaccinated but it's nothing to do with me if someone else isn't.
It's nothing to do with me if you are vaccinated or not! But front line NHS workers are going to be required to be vaccinated, there is a small minority that have not been and its not my business if they lose there jobs over it! It's compulsory for some front line professionals to be vaccinated for other diseases/conditions Hepatitis for one but that's not my business either, ps I clapped for the 80% of NHS worker who have been vaccinated

Not they dont. LFT's have an accuracy of
Don't understand this point.

They become more likely to become infected than vaccinated careworkers. This results in more days off work, also, unvaccinated workers have to self isolate if they are named as close contacts resulting in more time off work.
The Delta variant is as transmittable in vaccinated as it is in the unvaccinated.

Recent study here.
Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

I rest my case ☝️...

Should someone with HIV be sacked from working in healthcare? They might pass it on to others?
Have you had the flu shot? Should everyone that hasn't be sacked too as they could pass it on to those they care for. I could go on.
None of that made sense! You wouldn't want a good dose of Hepatitis! and it's not a pandemic
It's a minority in the NHS like it is on here!
I'm never going to agree with you on it, the difference between your view and a anti vaxxer is you have had the jab and haven't stated the vaccine is killing people!
and the dreaded my Freedom!

It made perfect sense.

You'd be surprised at the amount of people that have had the vaccine but respect other people's rights to refuse it.
Once we lose the right to decide on what we put in our own bodies it's a very slippery slope. It should always be a choice. Especially when the vaccine makes very little difference to it being passed around. If it stopped people passing it round, I'd agree with you, but it doesn't.

We don't have to agree so long as we can do it without it turning nasty. Nothing wrong with a healthy debate 👍.

Having had covid-19, gotta say in my case not severe (55), I was ill, no cough, but even now I get tired easily, but at least I cannot taste Mrs cooking.
Mrs had covid bad after being double jabbed, made me wonder, how ill she would if been without being vaccinated.. she has no effects of covid 6 months on. Imo, having vax should still be voluntary, but mandatory in health care.

We don't know the exact science behind it, I'm not sure anyone does, but let's say that the virus doesn't mutate as easily or at all when in a vaccinated body but in unvaccinated it will mutate.
It's the mutations that are the big danger.
This is hypothetical but there could be some truth in it.
I think employers are entitled to insist on certain criteria being met, especially when there's a possibility of harming members of the public

Back