Mike Padgham on compulsory NHS vaccines

It'll start with healthcare and roll out throughout all sectors apart from MPs no doubt, who are public facing too but they'll get a pass.

but let's say that the virus doesn't mutate as easily or at all when in a vaccinated body but in unvaccinated it will mutate.
It's the mutations that are the big danger.

Or maybe the virus mutates because of the vaccine. Hypothetical of course but I'll use anti biotics as an example. Bugs/viruses evolve to survive. They adapt to spread easier and become resistant to cures.

Screenshot_20211110-131028_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I'd be inclined to believe this could be happening than it mutating in the unvaccinated but who knows. They won't tell us if it's true.

You could vaccinate 100% of the population it still "won't be beat" hence the amount of vaccinated people getting and dying from it.
Wrong far less would die.

A friend works on the wards, the vast majority in there right now are unvaccinated 40-60's.
Those who are vaccinated and in hospital are far less ill.
Been vaccinated lessens the severity of Covid especially in the vulnerable.

Wrong far less would die.

A friend works on the wards, the vast majority in there right now are unvaccinated 40-60's.
Those who are vaccinated and in hospital are far less ill.
Been vaccinated lessens the severity of Covid especially in the vulnerable.

Public health England stats suggests otherwise. There's more dying from the Delta variant in hospital that are vaccinated. Bare in mind though a majority are vaccinated so this is bound to happen. The vaccine isn't quite as good as you're led to believe it is. Which is why I don't agree people should be forced to take it or lose their jobs.

Screenshot_20211110-142804_Google.jpg

Public health England stats suggests otherwise. There's more dying from the Delta variant in hospital that are vaccinated. Bare in mind though a majority are vaccinated so this is bound to happen. The vaccine isn't quite as good as you're led to believe it is. Which is why I don't agree people should be forced to take it or lose their jobs.

View attachment 67254
So my friends who all work at the Hospital some on the front line in the ICU wards in a huge Hospital are bullsh1ting ?. I was only talking to 2 of them last weekend and both said the same. I base mine on fact from nurses on the front line who deal with it day in day out not some pen pushing survey. You only have to look at that stat 28 days of contracting Covid, what a crock of sh1t that is. I wouldn't believe a ffing word those lot say not a word.

If you refuse , sacked I say , head for the dole line and be done.

So my friends who all work at the Hospital some on the front line in the ICU wards in a huge Hospital are bullsh1ting ?.

I'm quoting Public Health England.
It's from the Government responsible for keeping statistics on the current pandemic, these are facts.
Maybe the hospital your "friend" which changed to friend's' works in has more unvactinated people in there. On the whole more are vaccinated as per the stats shown in my previous post. But I'll reiterate, more people are vaccinated so it's not surprising.

If you refuse , sacked I say , head for the dole line and be done.

103 thousand NHS staff sacked in an already critically understaffed workforce will do serious damage to the NHS. And those that remain can still give you Covid 🤦.

Similar numbers of French health workers were unvaccinated until they got a 3 months ultimatum, unlike our own NHS who have had over 9 months plus another six on the way.
Very few French health workers gave up their jobs, they got vaccinated and so will ours.

I'm quoting Public Health England.
It's from the Government responsible for keeping statistics on the current pandemic, these are facts.
Maybe the hospital your "friend" which changed to friend's' works in has more unvactinated people in there. On the whole more are vaccinated as per the stats shown in my previous post. But I'll reiterate, more people are vaccinated so it's not surprising.

103 thousand NHS staff sacked in an already critically understaffed workforce will do serious damage to the NHS. And those that remain can still give you Covid 🤦.
Well get jabbed then, simples

"..but let's say that the virus doesn't mutate as easily or at all when in a vaccinated body but in unvaccinated it will mutate..."

I believe you might be right to say this -- I'm sure this was said by an 'expert' a couple of months ago...

Amazing all those that stood on their doorsteps clapping for careers and NHS staff calling them hero's, working through the pandemic with PPE shortages are now treat like lepers by those same people because they want to decide what they put in their own bodies.
Yes now more then happy to see them lose their jobs...
Hypocrites, why were they not quoting this rhetoric then?
The NHS front line were the first to be offered it and did the nieve public pot bashers think it was taken up then 100%.
Unbelievable

So lets say we all refused the vaccine and no one's had it and we break lockdown as we are currently doing today, do you wan't me to point out the death figures ??, don't look m8 you will fill your trollies.

Back to my thread, this guy Mike Padgham came across with all the passion in the world and you would think he would be all for everyone been vaccinated. He then said there would be a huge shortage on NHS workers then you look as what line of work he's in.
So this dick'head would prefer you to have the choice so he could have hands on carers in all his care homes looking after and more than likely killing your nan or grandad because that's the age group it hits the hardest.

It's easy, once you are vaccinated you wont suffer as much when you contract Covid because you will. Not only that you have a far less contagious timescale meaning less people will contact. To the same people who won't have Covid, do you have the flu jab ? did you question that ?

na didn't think so
Get jabbed or get sacked I say

Hopefully they move to private healthcare and get treated better with better pay.
They will probably just get vaccinated! It's only a a small minority who haven't, They are mostly the ones that said they wouldn't be taking the vaccine before it was approved, nothing to do with making a measured decision because its possible to spread it with or without!

The game changer looks like the anti-viral currently awaiting authorisation for general release. Of 775 patients (of whom all were moderate to severe COVID positive suffering with heart disease, Diabetes or Obesity) only 1% eneded up in a hospital bed and NONE died. So successful was the trial that they ended its run early.

Again people may have reservations over those who don't have the vaccine and I get that but at the end of the day it's their decision whether they want a vaccine or not and what they allow in their body.

Trying to potentially enforce measures on those who aren't vaccinated and choose not to be will likely fail spectacularly.
No problem with that but, don't work in the NHS and don't go to hospital when you cannot breath with Covid.

If some people prefer stats look at how many have died through having a reaction then compare this to how many people have died through "not" having the vaccine. The vaccine does not "germ kill" it is the Covid jab is a low dose of modified (taken the nasty bit out) of the virus it doesn't kill anything. Basically it gives you a small dose of the virus so your body can be prepared for when you get it.

This SuperCold that's flying around. this is because we have kept our distance and mask and gels so over the past 18 months we haven't been in contact with the once or twice a year common cold. There's nothing super about it its because our bodies aren't prepped with anti bodies to help fight it hence it feels 10 times worse.

This is the exact same scenario for Covid, we are getting jabbed with low dose modified Covid jabs to help our own anti bodies fight it, basically getting ready for when we get infected with Covid. Hopefully because you are jabbed the blow will be lessened. If everyone gets jabbed the infection and potency will be less, without it and things back to normal the health care NHS would implode within 6 months.

Do these doctors nurses staff carers want this to happen ?

To all those who feel they have the choice no worries but go and do it in a job were you wont be putting others in danger. Alot of people in hospital are susceptible to viruses cancer patients even simple cortisone injections leave your immune system low for 3 - 4 weeks (just had one). Do you think I want to be put at risk by an unjabbed nurse ? no thanks.

Last edited:
Back