Mike Padgham on compulsory NHS vaccines

Smokers shouldn't get help for cancer or other lung issues. Alcoholics the same for liver issues. Overweight people should be forced to lose weight or be turned away for operations or medication if they get diabetes. Homosexuals shouldn't get help if they contract HIV and so on. This is what you sound like.
At the same time they pay tax that funds the NHS as do those not wanting to take the vaccine. You cannot segregate people based on their lifestyle choices.

You're forgetting many hospital staff have already had Covid and have higher anti bodies to fight it off than the vaccinated.
They shouldn't be forced into having it, they're safer to be around than the vaccinated and that is a fact.
And I'll say it again, for the Delta variant, the vaccinated carry the same viral load as the unvaccinated. So they are as contagious as anyone else.

Covid-19: Fully vaccinated people can carry as much delta virus as unvaccinated people, data indicate

When everyone's vaccinated and Covid continues on, just the same as every viral infection, who are you going to blame then?

Maybe he's believes like most people, that it's entirely up to the individual what they put in their own body?

A question for you. Is it only NHS and carers that you want vaccinated or are you wanting staff in supermarkets/pubs/shops etc all vaccinated too? Will you ask them for their vaccination card before entering?
What about kids? Are you staying away from them until they are forced into it too?
Exactly

I'm gonna leave these two videos here and leave it at that, cause like above, it doesn't really matter what we think and this will go on forever.

View attachment 67338

And from the horses mouth.

"It doesn't protect you from catching the disease and it doesn't protect you from passing it on".

View attachment 67339

I'm out 😆✌️.
Yup seems people who want the choice are the new public enemy no1.
We all know who the bad guys are in all this let's not be niave.
So ill duck on on this too. everyone look after yourselves and your family and be nice to everyone else.
Love makes the world go round ❤️🙏🌎

Smokers shouldn't get help for cancer or other lung issues. Alcoholics the same for liver issues. Overweight people should be forced to lose weight or be turned away for operations or medication if they get diabetes. Homosexuals shouldn't get help if they contract HIV and so on. This is what you sound like.
Pack in smoking, drink in moderation, eat more healthily, and as for your last one, were a condom or is that too difficult ?. And that's were the problem lies, people not giving a sh1t about themselves going through life abusing themselves doing as they please full on then then when the turd slaps the fan they bang on the counter demanding free treatment. How's about doing a bit of self prevention by starting the treatment at home, its called helping yourself. Do you honestly think that your weekly contributions to the NHS is enough for a lifetime of free treatment ? we pay no were near enough not even close but I hear from certain quarters, "Hang on, I've paid in all my life I deserve to be treated" . If people looked after themselves better we could save billions.

As for alcohol ?, go up and spend a Saturday evening at your local A&E and tell me some of those regular attenders who are kicking out and spitting in nurses faces deserve treatment. This is the problem m8, self inflicted illnesses on top of everything else, what about helping your f*ckin self first ? and that doesn't even touch on drugs.

In alot of the above you mentioned treatment should first start within, whats the point spending 1000's on someone who walks out the treatment room and heads the off licence for a 2 litre of white cider, ?. The worse one for me is the obese. Their burden by stuffing themselves is one of the NHS's biggest spenders. everything from diabetes, blood pressure, breathing, joints, it goes on and on and on and all because , they eat too much. if you cant help yourself you don't deserve treatment in my eyes. You should be given a chance and if you don't show signs you are trying and you just carry on regardless then treatment should stop and let someone else take you place.. There are 1000's on waiting list who are missing out because are systems clogged with people who don't give a f*ck about themselves and when warned carry on regardless smoking, drinking excessively, eating far too much and unprotected sex.

This is the problem , a nation of soft arrses, no wonder half of the planet are buying dinghy's and heading here. Yes Im harsh in my words but harsh times need harsh action not just sft put your arm round words

I'm gonna leave these two videos here and leave it at that, cause like above, it doesn't really matter what we think and this will go on forever.

View attachment 67338

"It doesn't protect you from catching the disease and it doesn't protect you from passing it on".

View attachment 67339

I'm out 😆✌️.
Well if you didn't know that in the first instance then you you are totally naive, f*ck me! that's been known from the beginning so it just shows you how much notice some people take. Covid vaccine lessens the blow, if you refuse it and you take seriously should you should be refused treatment.
The whole point of the vaccine is to (again I repeat myself) not to fill up the hospital beds with unvaccinated people who wouldn't be there had they had it which in turn has a knock on affect within other parts of the NHS which we are currently seeing with the long waiting list on a multitude of other treatments or did you know know that?.

This is from 3 friends who work on the wards, the vast majority of those who are currently in hospital and are the most poorly and been treated for Covid are between the age of 35-50 and are unvaccinated. Those who are in the 60's and 70's who are in with Covid are no were as ill but need treatment for a shorter period of time and the mortality figures would be far bigger if they hadn't of been vaccinated. Plus I would guess that there'll be a fair few of those unvaccinated who then leave hospital end up with long term health issues requiring more NHS treatment.
So if you are say 30-40 and refuse the vaccine then require to go in hospital you are taking up a bed or treatment table that someone else could be using, do you not see this ?. Selfish as fcuk that's all I can say.

I'm beginning to think its not the vaccine that heir scared of its the going for the vaccine and coming face to face with another prick :)

Its that "I'm alright Jack attidue" that is the problem not the vaccine, have the jab, lessen its affects on your body, less need hospital and long term treatment. If your frightened ask nicely and I will hold your hand while you have it , , , there there

View attachment 67338

View attachment 67339

I'm out 😆✌️.
Only half the global population have had a vaccine.
The other half run the risk of creating a mutation that could kill everyone who gets it, unless they're vaccinated.
Do we wait until that arrives in UK before implementing this?
We've been talking about existing strains, what about future strains?

Only half the global population have had a vaccine.
The other half run the risk of creating a mutation that could kill everyone who gets it, unless they're vaccinated.
Do we wait until that arrives in UK before implementing this?
We've been talking about existing strains, what about future strains?

I'm out pal 👍. This will go on forever.

Back