Miracle box (DVB-C) resurrection with VM

taztheman

Hi All, i purchased this box a while ago and would like to resurrect this. I have a VM connection, is this box still providing the channels that are available? Also, which channels are not available on this box in comparison to the satellite boxes (i had V8S before which gave all sly channels before going dark).
If Miraclebox is still active, which line do i need to get (i have seen a test line thread somewhere or here) any advice on this will be much appreciated.

Yes miraclebox should still work,depends on what image is on box as older images like abm is outdated.
You may have a choice of what provider offers CWS line using mgcamd or N or C lines using cccam.
yes we have a request section where else but in the cable section.

Yes miraclebox should still work,depends on what image is on box as older images like abm is outdated.
You may have a choice of what provider offers CWS line using mgcamd or N or C lines using cccam.
yes we have a request section where else but in the cable section.

i won't even know for sure what image tihs box has, how can i check?

Menu -information-about will list what image and version in use.

Attachments

• image version.jpg
    image version.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 17
What photos,if you have reflashed you might need to use interface to adjust picture to fit screen.Post a webif screenshot of issue?

If you hit the audio and video settings and automatic language-subtitle language selection 1- and change it and green to save.

Back