Miraclebox Mini + Hybrid & NetID

umnama

Dear All, I am having some issues setting up my box. I have followed Bees guide for the Cable side only and can view freeview channels only.

I live in Bradford (West Yorkshire) and my Tivo box is providing my NetID as 40961. Under AutoBouquetsMaker Providers 40961 is Barnsley 600MHz (Barnsley 1) not my area. In fact my area is not even listed.

Do I need to switch to a new area? Leeds? West Yorkshire?

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you

Dear All, I am having some issues setting up my box. I have followed Bees guide for the Cable side only and can view freeview channels only.

I live in Bradford (West Yorkshire) and my Tivo box is providing my NetID as 40961. Under AutoBouquetsMaker Providers 40961 is Barnsley 600MHz (Barnsley 1) not my area. In fact my area is not even listed.

Do I need to switch to a new area? Leeds? West Yorkshire?

Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you

Just use the Net ID from your Tiivo box. It should work. I live in Sheffield but my ID comes up as Barnsley.
Don't forget you'll need to get the Softcam up and running to view all the channels after scanning ect.

Thank you for the replies. I have tried endlessly to add my VM line on but having no luck. I am about to throw the towel in with this now.

Back