Miraclebox Mini+ Hybrid Virgin router issue

dhpoolie

Hey people. Just got myself a new cable box with a solid line. Anyone got any idea why I'm getting a slight glitch on all channels everytime I load a new page on my PC. Would a new router sort this if a put the Virgin junk in modem mode? If so can anyone recommend a cheap router that would do a better job.

its commen to get glitch /freeze mate whats you speed on and provider who supply you

anyone says glitch free is bulling you but there are lots of factors try another gift

its commen to get glitch /freeze mate whats you speed on and provider who supply you

anyone says glitch free is bulling you but there are lots of factors try another gift

I've got the 200mb Virgin internet and it's completely glitch free until I start browsing etc on my PC.

Edit: This also happens when doing anything on mobile/tablet that involves the internet.

Last edited:
1..35 but you also have a mg_cfg file in the same location or it wouldn't work. Try one configured for cable like in the link I've sent you

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

If it only does that when activity on your network i would think thats the issue.Soz i dont have the answer but changing mg_cfg or trying another ver of the cam your using is not likely to help.

If it only does that when activity on your network i would think thats the issue.Soz i dont have the answer but changing mg_cfg or trying another ver of the cam your using is not likely to help.

Aye that was my initial thinking. Think I'll invest in a new router with the Virgin one being pretty shit at the best of times.

Turns out a full router reset seems to have sorted the problem(fingers crossed). Thanks to xpen15 for the suggestion.

Back