Missing channels zgemma h2s (I want sky sports box office back)

Luke1985

Hi everyone, now im pretty new to these boxes bought one especially to watch the anthony joshua fight the other day because I was sick of the hassle of streaming on kodi on my firestick because its always intermittent when doing so, only to find out that sky box office was knocked off and I was back to square one. I know loads of people with the same problem but was wondering if anyone had a solution to get sky sports box office back as a guy in work with me said he saw a thread on here with someone saying they guarantee a full channel list with box office if you pay £20 for a subscrition or is it just a case of waiting to see what happens and hoping to get it back. Even though sky sports box office wasnt working before it has now disappeared from my channel list on epg. If it starts working again will it just re appear when my epg updates itself or is there something I need to do to get it back in my channel list even if not working so I can keep an eye on it??

Read around the forum mate as there are hundeds of postings explaining exactly how to do it,

Yes, but it isn't going to come back on his epg or his channel list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but it isn't going to come back on his epg or his channel list.

But he is asking how to get sky sports 5 back,With a bit of reading up on here instead of constant postings for help then its very easy,People wont do a little work is the frustrating side

Can't see anything about sky sports 5 in his post mate.

Best option now you've already bought a box is to get an IPTV sub, which you can stick on your box or put on your device with Kodi on.

Can't see anything about sky sports 5 in his post mate.

Best option now you've already bought a box is to get an IPTV sub, which you can stick on your box or put on your device with Kodi on.

Covering 2 posttings at the moment janso but its the same thing,Sky sports 5 and box office have both gone,Simple thing is you have answered the same question that has been asked hundeds of times and if the newer member would just read up then the mods would not keep deleting the same thing day in day out

Can anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction for the advice to get SS5 back please? You would be making my son a happy chappy with the wrestling. I have an f5 box.

Can anyone be kind enough to point me in the direction for the advice to get SS5 back please? You would be making my son a happy chappy with the wrestling. I have an f5 box.
With a F5 you won't be getting SS5 if it remains off on Sky. Not even IPTV on a box like that

for some reason unknown to me sky sports 5 worked for like a min about hour ago the Barce game was on, i was watching it on the red button sky active channells and was just scrolling thru channels and it ended up on Sky sports 5 and worked then went black.

I know people will won't believe me but i know what i saw something must be happening. Ive got a dm500s upstairs

I have iptv on my zgemma h2s. 99 percent of it is perfect but there are a handful of channels that have never worked on it. Lfctv, sky atlantic etc.
Just wondering if anybody knows a fix for this

Back