Missing channels

reece345

Hi everyone ive got a zgemma h92h ive got sly and virmin on it working perfect but today i noticed, gold, comedy central, w and afew others are missing from sly. How do i get theses back. Im on woosh infin

hi reece got me self a h9t pretty much the same box exept cable only was wandering where you put your line I have a 3 month left sub c: line cws it starts with and a n:line with 2 lines ive linked with box with dcc and looked for ccam 232 cant see it in usr keys I was using mgcamd for the c : line but that's not there now ethier not sure where it goes on this box any help appreciated ps im using pure2 image which is great by the way runs kodi and the new fnc files for movies etc cheers :persevere:

He's using pure2 image, @slick38 you can use CWS lines on that box with that image but I don't know where it's located, can you not just put your lines into an oscam.server file and use oscam softcams?

thanks for reply Pablo !! not sure how to do that ! I know its a new box and trying to get my head round it trial and error was hoping some one on site might have already done I have looked but no joy thank you again for reassurance though .

Hi

With the h92h can you record one channel and watch a different channel at same time on virgin?
yeh I will try that shiv when I get a cam to work I have had most zgemma boxes and no probs getting them to work just this one my heads getting soar thanks again

Morning,

Anyone else having the same problem?

When I change channel on my zgemma box the screen is blank then I change to another channel and it works then I change to another channel and its blank....this follows the same pattern no matter if i change to a sd, hd, fhd channel and it has only started happening over the past month or so? I have rebooted the box and router but not had any luck. I use a IPTV Sub which has been very reliable up to now.
Thanks
Vinny

Morning,

Anyone else having the same problem?

When I change channel on my zgemma box the screen is blank then I change to another channel and it works then I change to another channel and its blank....this follows the same pattern no matter if i change to a sd, hd, fhd channel and it has only started happening over the past month or so? I have rebooted the box and router but not had any luck. I use a IPTV Sub which has been very reliable up to now.
Thanks
Vinny
I would suggest you post a new thread in the IPTV forum but the first thing that comes to mind is it just taking a while for them to clear? ie if you turn to a channel that is blank, if you wait a few seconds does it then come on?

Hi all, can any of you good people help me please, on my zgemma h7s I got channels Gold, W and comedy Central missing off entertainment bouquet but I have them on the plus1 bouquet, I have rescanned but still nothing, it happened before on my h2s and I just deleted ABM reinstalled ABM and done a scan and they came back, tried that on the h7s but hasn't worked, any help appreciated, just using openatv 6.3 on box.

Back