Missing Channels

Hi

All, I have a the zgemma h9Se setup and all working fine on Wooshbuild infinity. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago and all the standard (none HD) channels have disappeared from the 'Entertainment' channel list.

If i search all channels I can see it is still there. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue or knows how to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.

Hi

All, I have a the zgemma h9Se setup and all working fine on Wooshbuild infinity. Everything was working fine until 2 days ago and all the standard (none HD) channels have disappeared from the 'Entertainment' channel list.

If i search all channels I can see it is still there. Not sure if anyone else has had this issue or knows how to resolve this?

Thank you in advance.
Using satellite or IPTV?
Have you reloaded the playlist?
Have you spoken to your provider?

Thank you for the quick reply

I am using satellite.
I have completed a channel scan
My xtreame tv is working fine.

How do I reload the Playlist? could give that a go.
Reloading playlist referred to IPTV not satellite.
How do you normally get your bouquets?
If using ABM have you checked that you haven't changed a setting?
Have you checked that your dish is still where it's supposed to be? We had a storm yesterday

Reloading playlist referred to IPTV not satellite.
How do you normally get your bouquets?
If using ABM have you checked that you haven't changed a setting?
Have you checked that your dish is still where it's supposed to be? We had a storm yesterday

The bouqets have been setup i installed wooshbuild. I havnt made any changes to the ABM settings, which is why this is so odd, The standard channels (local) are all there if i search for all channels but have just disappered from the Entertainment folder.

Sky Disk is still ok same location.

Worst case I was think is to add them manually to the folder again but not sure how this is done

Hi I have added the channels back b going into the ip address of the box and using the bouqet editor.

All working again. I hope i dont have to keep doing this :-)

Something changed in the Freesat tables which ABM was not able to handle. If you are on OpenATV, uninstall ABM, restart, then re-install ABM. The fix was done early hours this morning, so should be on the ATV plugin feeds. If not try on Sunday.

Something changed in the Freesat tables which ABM was not able to handle. If you are on OpenATV, uninstall ABM, restart, then re-install ABM. The fix was done early hours this morning, so should be on the ATV plugin feeds. If not try on Sunday.
Hi
Thank you for your help. you have some instructions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Thank you for your help. you have some instructions on how to do this?

Thanks in advance.
Green button then
red button (remove plugins)
Extensions
click on autobouquetsmaker
yes to remove
exit out and reboot box
press green button then green button again(install plugins)
Extensions
click on autobouquetsmaker
yes to install
exit out and reboot box.
Then menu ,setup, reception,autobouquetsmaker and enter your settings for your area.

Settings should still be there even after you reinstall they are saved in etc\enigma2 settings file.

Back