missing channels

dianered

hi all as i have said i have channels missing on my dreambox 500 i have read on another site that some channels have changed frequency and that i would need to reboot my transponder am really very new to the sat side having been with cable would i be able to do it as i dont want to be getting intouch with the guys that fitted it for me all the time this happens any help at all would be great sorry to say anychance of a step to step guide i did say i was new to this thanks all

a very good site to bookmarkKingOfSat - European Satellite Zapping & Directory it lists all channels and frequency,just click on sat you want and it will bring up all on that sat.the ones in red on far right are the latest changed dates.
you can delete the non working one and then manually scan the new info that you will have to input for that said chanel.

thanks cacikid but as i did say am very new to the sat side i have just been on the site kingofsat i didnt see astra28.e on it for any updates,can you tell me how do i manually scan thanks again

on that link on top are the sats its a blue triangle and it should say 28.2e click on that scroll down and it brings up all the channels,
Channel 4 Northern Ireland
United Kingdom General Freesat
Sky Digital Clear 9215 2342 2343 eng 260 2342 2344 2011-03-13 +

Astra 2D 10714.00 H 41 Astra 2D DVB-S QPSK 22000 5/6 33.8 Mbps NID:2 TID:2041
frequency..... horizontal ...... sat ............. ........ fec ..... before you scan you need the info for said channels and when you go into installation,you dont autoscan if you choose manual it brings up the page and you need to fill in the spaces before you scan,you only scan on that tp only,bit daunting i know even i am learning lol
first time i did a factory reset erased everything even details of sat dish.

Last edited:
Back