Missing channels

Pob3008

Box has been working fine for 12+ months all of a sudden certain channels are missing with error messages tune failed or sid not found. Was thinking it a frequency change so have run an ABM scan an restarted/reset box plus router as suggested in some other threads but to no avail. I have even uninstalled ABM an reinstalled and deleted previous scans, anybody got any suggestions? cheers

What channels are you missing?
Freeview,premium?
If it's premium could be your gift has finished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A mixture of both, channel 4 HD although channel 4 is there and some premium hd but again the sd versions are there? I have 2 boxes an issues persists on both and also a friends a few doors down, thanks for the input

Edit: I have just done a terrestrial search via the same cable input an i can get channel 4HD but still not on cable an still not the other premium channels?

Last edited:
Might be worth a email to your line provider to make sure all ok his end.
Other than that maybe your net I'd is not correct,maybe check that and then rescan.
You should get 900+ channels(I think).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everything with regards to my setup is correct. its been working for over 12 months. Net Id etc is correct the same as it has been all the while. Ive emailed my provider but am certain that fta channels will have nothing to do with it. When i select the channel the signal bar shows 0 which is why I think the box isn't receiving the channels at all which is why i thought it might be a frequency issue. I also have a sly line setup running tandem with my cable line which is running fine so i am at a loss as to why this is happening? thanks

Edit: Done a manual scan of all frequencies and found all the channels and are working but they are situated in the last scanned folder, so my question is will abm be updated to accommodate the changes or will i have to manually edit a file or something? any info much appreciated thanks

Edit. Through a lot of thread searching i have found out that the net id for my area has been changed! So thanks Dellboy you were right all along cheers

Last edited:
Back