Missing image backup openatv 6.3

I only have a usb in rear for recordings, epg etc. It's been running ok like that for a while doing backups but only got the problem tonight after software update
your df -Th output is the same as mine so your mounts should be fine

Hi Grog, It's only a 16gb usb but its only got the epg going to it and at the moment there's 15 gb free
Yeaa I saw your screenshot after I posted so you got plenty of space.
Are there any errors on the screen while it is running the backup?

Yes df by itself shows above but screenshot not working ,maybe faulty button.
I have both usb and internal hdd setup correctly in mounts and size is good.
I also had that on my vu zero and said usb even though that had backups on hdd.

Attachments

• media usb.jpg
    media usb.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 10
Here's a pic of the screen when finished

Attachments

• IMG_20190806_232359.jpg
    IMG_20190806_232359.jpg
    312 KB · Views: 15
As you only have 1 source it changes to hdd
but i have 2 lol
Don't know what's going on mate! All I know is that the old Zgemma was working fine before the update. Knew I should've left it. Not the end of the world but I like to have backups.

I know i have to reflash boxes and start from scratch and then see if it had reverted to my internal hdd,just going through my directories which did list as empty and lists willowbuild also empty.Think the backups are now gone.
gone into usb which never had backup,imagebackups,lost+found.

I know, pain in the a**e bud. Just initialised my usb and tried another backup, still nothing. Prob going to leave it now.
Recon a reflash is on the cards.

Yes strange as all those boxes flashed still had previous backups now gone and wonder if it was atv issue as i ever only used openvix lol

I think backups changed about a month ago in putty try to copy and paste this command then hit enter

Code:
opkg update && opkg install p7zip-full

Although if it's 7zip issues you should get an error.

Back