missing ip address

cala

Hi all,
have been installing wooshbuild v2 -h2s ,on my zgemma h2s box, but when i get to section 6 (transfer your line for access tto all channels) i etered menu,information then network ,but no ip address displayed,any help much appreciated,am stuck now (just got box today)THANKS

Sorry but I have to ask the obvious to be able to help.

Hopefully you have your network cable plugged into the box and plugged into the router? Can this be tested using a laptop to make sure it works?

Have you run the network wizzard?
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Network Wizard

See you go you get on with that to start with.

Sorry but I have to ask the obvious to be able to help.

Hopefully you have your network cable plugged into the box and plugged into the router? Can this be tested using a laptop to make sure it works?

Have you run the network wizzard?
Menu -> Setup -> System -> Network -> Device Setup -> Network Wizard

See you go you get on with that to start with.
Hi Wooshman,many thanks,loose ethernet cable was fault(not me):whistling: ,got ip address ok,carried on with list upto "select cam 1"pressed green button, but sadly didnt get sky channel.sorry for late reply,try in morning.thanks

Morning cala, well that is the first issue sorted then which is good.

OK, what type of line do you have? C:, N: or CWS =?
What file in the "Put your line on box" are you putting your details in? Or are you simply copy a file sent from your provider?
What Select Cam 1 are you doing?

If the file is cccam.cfg - Select Cam 1 needs to be CCcam 2.3.0
If the file is newcamd.list - Select Cam 1 needs to be mgcamd_1.3.8r1

When you run the line transfer file, in the black window, are the results successful or are there any errors?

Morning woosh,file i have is Cccam.cfg (110B),to enter my file my provider told me to download CORE FTP LE 2.2,which i did ,line went to efc folder on my zgemma.(i didnt get a message saying overwrite all like you and prov said)also daft question!is my sat cable connected to tuner A or LNB in,thanks for your timeon this

---------- Post Merged at 10:15 AM ----------

sorry, forgot to say, no errors reported on black window

On the H2S your sat cables need to go in the top left and bottom right.

If you only have 1 sat cable it must go in the bottom right an you need to disable Tuner B: Menu -> Setup -> Service searching -> Tuner Config -> Select Tuner B and Change to Not configured and save.

rename the Cccam.cfg to all lowercase in case this makes a difference.

The black window is only used if you are not using FTP. So, forget FTP for the time being....

Copy your cccam.cfg file into the folder with the line transfer file. This will ask you if you want to overwrite cccam.cfg - you need to overwrite it. Then run the line transfer file again.

Read step 6 of the instructions as it will make more send.

Back