MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

You could always set the dreambox up in another room (say the bedroom), connect with homeplugs and have yourself a network storage device. Then you can record to that and watch the recordings upstairs as well as down/wherever your main box would be. Not that it'll do you any good for Atlantic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well it would have been as i have one set up now on the dreambox, but theres not much point to it now as i would have mainly recorded from the likes of sky one, atlantic, living, etc, but i will check the zgemma out and thanks for your advice mate.
Sorry I miss read your previuos post, no i wouldnt be bothered about the internal hard-drive, the zgemma looks perfect for me so it looks like the road to go down, hopefully cable dosent go the same way as sat anytime soon, once again, thanks.

Absolutely mate. Loads of people on here will now bash the post and say 'my IPTV supplier is great and cheap' etc. That may be the case but the ones I've seen are the same old restreams from the same sources. The 'cheap main ones' will give you most channels but the actual feeds for most popular ones you can get from a basic google search or at worst, you could get an AceStream of. Weirdly, they only give you MTV Rocks, but no other premium music channels! [emoji14]

It's kind of like CS in a way, you have your 3 or 4 main peeps who actually stream direct from the feed (these are the equivalent of the guys hosting servers with local cards attached in CS). The next tier down is made up of servers which simply take the original feed and restream it with their own username and passwords (just like the CS resellers with cheap hosted servers resharing ECM's from the local card servers).

Give it a few months and people will truly find if their pot of gold £40 for a year of IPTV is truly going to last.

Absolutely mate. Loads of people on here will now bash the post and say 'my IPTV supplier is great and cheap' etc. That may be the case but the ones I've seen are the same old restreams from the same sources. The 'cheap main ones' will give you most channels but the actual feeds for most popular ones you can get from a basic google search or at worst, you could get an AceStream of. Weirdly, they only give you MTV Rocks, but no other premium music channels! [emoji14]

It's kind of like CS in a way, you have your 3 or 4 main peeps who actually stream direct from the feed (these are the equivalent of the guys hosting servers with local cards attached in CS). The next tier down is made up of servers which simply take the original feed and restream it with their own username and passwords (just like the CS resellers with cheap hosted servers resharing ECM's from the local card servers).

Give it a few months and people will truly find if their pot of gold £40 for a year of IPTV is truly going to last.
Buddy can you recomend a good iptv supplier?

I've noticed that At the Races (one of the "gone" channels when sky started their new encryption) seems to be clearing and viewable again

Sorry to be a pain

But could anybody kindly check if star plus channel 784 is still working? I think my line might be down as all the international channels like sony tv,star gold are not working.

Thanks

Ye
Sorry to be a pain

But could anybody kindly check if star plus channel 784 is still working? I think my line might be down as all the international channels like sony tv,star gold are not working.

Thanks
Yes it's still working

Back