MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

Hi there i'm trying to get irish channels !can anyone help out,i'm in rural wicklow ireland so no cable only sat,i'm currently on an iptv 24hr test from the same provider where i get my nline which is quality..Sports streams are really good even in hd so its not a broadband issue, but thats about it..no irish section and any irish or even uk channels for that matter will not stream..Im using the xtream plugin..

Hi there i'm trying to get irish channels !can anyone help out,i'm in rural wicklow ireland so no cable only sat,i'm currently on an iptv 24hr test from the same provider where i get my nline which is quality..Sports streams are really good even in hd so its not a broadband issue, but thats about it..no irish section and any irish or even uk channels for that matter will not stream..Im using the xtream plugin..

If you need help with an IPTV issue, you're better starting a thread for this ;)

Just looking at your list And I seen rte on And all on it

Are they not Freeview channels?

They were never part of any Freeview or Freesat package(s) but are indeed free to air in the ROI on DVB-T and KA-SAT @ 9E. under the names "Saorview" and "Saorsat", respectively.
Ironically enough literally translates to freeview and freesat.
However they were always encrypted on the Sky platform.

They were never part of any Freeview or Freesat package(s) but are indeed free to air in the ROI on DVB-T and KA-SAT @ 9E. under the names "Saorview" and "Saorsat", respectively.

Thought so... that settles that one then :)

That's what I was wondering
I was thinking they where putting all channels behind a card wall or something

So does that mean they are all gone no matter who the cccam provider was or no matter what brand of sly box you have?
Trying to see if there are options with current hardware (F5s) or not

Sorry to sound stupid but can u put a link up plz? As not sure where it is as very new to this forum thanks

Thought so looking like got to go back to sky to get them or do peeps think it will be sorted one day soon?

My iptv server was off for a couple of hours this morning. Just UK and Italian channels.
When it was restarted all of the affected channels that were dark are now back and as good as ever.
No cable in my area so iptv is good for me

My iptv server was off for a couple of hours this morning. Just UK and Italian channels.
When it was restarted all of the affected channels that were dark are now back and as good as ever.
No cable in my area so iptv is good for me

This will happen with your iptv dark channels then come back on again , I have had iptv on and off for 3 yrs unless you go with a good supplier about €30 a month this will happen especially with a the resellers that have just suddenly appered

It's been a good run. I've had various systems since 2000. Unless you MUST see something live it's all available the next day on NG or BT.

It's been a good run. I've had various systems since 2000. Unless you MUST see something live it's all available the next day on NG or BT.

Agree with you there buddy, I've been through god knows how many boxes, from some shitty technomate boxes, open boxes, sky boxes, zgemmas and vu+.
I've had a fair crack at cheap viewing of tv, it's just a shame that a lot of people who contact me making out that they have lost their right arm and the end of the world is nigh don't see it that way. Everyone knew the risk and you have to be prepared to move with the times, no cable where I live so I'm hooked up to an iptv service which offers far more channels then I had before.
So still good times for me.

R.T.F.I

Could someone explain to me what does VID stand for? I have noticed all the channels that are going blank on the transponders have had their vid number changed from 09xx to 02xx

Back