MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

Agree with you there buddy, I've been through god knows how many boxes, from some shitty technomate boxes, open boxes, sky boxes, zgemmas and vu+.
I've had a fair crack at cheap viewing of tv, it's just a shame that a lot of people who contact me making out that they have lost their right arm and the end of the world is nigh don't see it that way. Everyone knew the risk and you have to be prepared to move with the times, no cable where I live so I'm hooked up to an iptv service which offers far more channels then I had before.
So still good times for me.

R.T.F.I
Couldn't agree more . Well said . Bring it on

I think it is time to swap out one of my dvbs cards for a dvbc and some how to reading up
could anyone recommend an image for VU+Ultimo?
thanks
lims

I think mgcam and cccam days are over :( card sharing as we know is over by the looks of it. I hope the tech wizzards can find a way through and **** sky up the ass! Been great while it lasted

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

I think mgcam and cccam days are over :( card sharing as we know is over by the looks of it. I hope the tech wizzards can find a way through and **** sky up the ass! Been great while it lasted

Card sharing aint finished.....sky is.

Well yeah but the major cs was with sly, hope they can decrypt the lines and get us back up as there isn't much need for cs otherwise as hardly half the UK has cable and tbh the range of channels is laughable, iptv is overpriced and not reliable. Hope the tech guys can decrypt the new sky encryption, I heard there are a group working to revive it. Fingers crossed they crack it, again! :)

well where do you think the kodi and illegal streams come from?
they come from card sharing.
knock out the card sharing and you knock out the fast majority of the illegal steams.
I don't agree with your negativity. Knocking out cs makes no difference, there will be kodi streams coming from the original cards no sharing involved.

Actually you all got me thinking here. What is the change they have made? Have they secured NDS more so it is not possible to do CS anymore just like on the HD channels? Or got an ISP block on the servers, or both?

Actually you all got me thinking here. What is the change they have made? Have they secured NDS more so it is not possible to do CS anymore just like on the HD channels? Or got an ISP block on the servers, or both?
sly have started to use icam same thing they used to stop sky Italy and sky German different system to stop cs sharing

Back