MISSING S*Y CHANNELS - LOOK HERE!!!

ste

TK Veteran
These are the transponders / channels that you can no longer view on satellite (for now with more likely to go soon).

These channels are gone for the foreseeable future and there's nothing you can do to get them back in the same fashion.
If you are lucky enough to live in an area where your street is cabled, then you can get a receiver than has a cable (dvb-c) tuner and carry on your viewing as normal - this will require a feed going into your home which ideally has an active service running through it (Internet) although if you have an old feed, it may still be live. Your S*y line (gift) will not work for the cable so you need a cable line (gift) too.
There is also the option of IPTV but this isn't reliable and decent providers are hard to find.

Remember that no service is guaranteed for the future and could end at any point.

VxG8SeY.jpg
5oD24sX.jpg
GM4jjsU.jpg
WIr49Wu.jpg

jVLsV7T.jpg
4UvpFpr.jpg
lPcURNh.jpg
NvgFgfx.jpg

Last edited:
well where do you think the kodi and illegal streams come from?
they come from card sharing.
knock out the card sharing and you knock out the fast majority of the illegal steams.

i have vm internet and cable will the openbox v88 work with that if get cable free gift. or do i need a new box . ive have and old krytview . i hooked that back up , but not much on that still ?

i have vm internet and cable will the openbox v88 work with that if get cable free gift. or do i need a new box . ive have and old krytview . i hooked that back up , but not much on that still ?

You need to check if your box has a cable (dvb-c) tuner, if it doesn't then you will need a new box.

I am also looking to go from satellite to cable, my boxes have dvb-c tuners also (ariva 153 and vu+ duo2). Are the softcams the same and I just need to hook up the cable feed and get an n-line for cable? .... I have virgin cable internet feed into the house, so I assume it carries the tv also? Ta!

I am also looking to go from satellite to cable, my boxes have dvb-c tuners also (ariva 153 and vu+ duo2). Are the softcams the same and I just need to hook up the cable feed and get an n-line for cable? .... I have virgin cable internet feed into the house, so I assume it carries the tv also? Ta!

You may need to enable the dvb-c tuner(s) in the box and add network id if you haven't done previously and re-scan ... softcams are the same and you will need a cable line like you said. You internet feed will split then 1 into router and 1 into your box or boxes or more feeds if you need more than 1 going into the back of your box as it depends how many tuners and if it's split externally or internally (hybrid).

You may need to enable the dvb-c tuner(s) in the box and add network id if you haven't done previously and re-scan ... softcams are the same and you will need a cable line like you said. You internet feed will split then 1 into router and 1 into your box or boxes or more feeds if you need more than 1 going into the back of your box as it depends how many tuners and if it's split externally or internally (hybrid).

Thanks man, I use the DVB-T2/C tuner already for FTA Saorview here and know how to enable/change to DVB-C. I have my cable feed into the house into one room, with the freq splitter for tv/internet, but I only use it for internet at the mo, can I split that TV coax out to 2 more boxes/tuners without signal loss. I might trace the cable out to the exchange and see how it comes in to the house when I am home.... I guess there should be a box at the side of the house where the feed from the exchange comes in.... so they can run it to other parts of the house?... that what you mean by internal/external split? .... any suggestions on where to get the cable line :) thanks pal!

Thanks man, I use the DVB-T2/C tuner already for FTA Saorview here and know how to enable/change to DVB-C. I have my cable feed into the house into one room, with the freq splitter for tv/internet, but I only use it for internet at the mo, can I split that TV coax out to 2 more boxes/tuners without signal loss. I might trace the cable out to the exchange and see how it comes in to the house when I am home.... I guess there should be a box at the side of the house where the feed from the exchange comes in.... so they can run it to other parts of the house?... that what you mean by internal/external split? .... any suggestions on where to get the cable line :) thanks pal!

You could split it that tv one but not sure on signal loss and if it's enough to affect the tuner. There will be a box on the outside of the house somewhere - the obvious place to look is directly outside where the feed comes into the house. There's a section on here for requesting a cable line (gift) - try a couple of them and get a months sub with the best one then go from there.

well where do you think the kodi and illegal streams come from?
they come from card sharing.
knock out the card sharing and you knock out the fast majority of the illegal steams.

Free streams on kodi still have all these channels up, never looked into iptv yet but see some servers are now off (must have been doing it this way)

I have zgemma 2s with sly tv openvix. Has anyone noticed on the epg botton right. That on SD channels it now showes HD on all scrambled channels. I double checked and made sure they where SD channels.

Back