Missing some HD channels on zgemma h2h all other channels are fine.

ok, so you are the only person in uk with two different Virgin ip addresses, no one else has this, so my reply to Damien earlier still stands, unless you thought everyone has 2 incoming VM cables?

mine has eight, read it 8 incoming cables, an octopus used to live here before me but the first 7 cables didn't work so he had another one put in, now all eight work, bizzarely.
3 gas mains, all working, and four leccy mains, my gardens been dug up more times than the M6

mine has eight, read it 8 incoming cables, an octopus used to live here before me but the first 7 cables didn't work so he had another one put in, now all eight work, bizzarely.
3 gas mains, all working, and four leccy mains, my gardens been dug up more times than the M6
Well I have 2 water supplies too . No splitters on them either

What's amazing is that VM came and dug the garden up for a second time, put a brand new cable in and left the old one connected, even though it wasn't working but now is.

Docker as I said H2h performs badly on channels listed take same cable out put it into TIVO perfect therefore image or box related or VM messing about? Personally I think it’s VM because others have reported problems with BBC wales and Scotland I’m now reporting N.Ireland.

Docker as I said H2h performs badly on channels listed take same cable out put it into TIVO perfect therefore image or box related or VM messing about? Personally I think it’s VM because others have reported problems with BBC wales and Scotland I’m now reporting N.Ireland.
I reckon you are right mate I've done the same and same results.

Different boxes do work differently too. I was getting terrible breakup on History HD on a Vu+ Duo2, even after tweaking my amp, put a ZGemma H7C in and picture is perfect. The tuner in the Duo2 is usually better than in a H.2H.

It should be noted that VM Modems need less signal than for TV, so if you subscribe to Broadband only, then your signal may be too low to add a splitter for TV

Different boxes do work differently too. I was getting terrible breakup on History HD on a Vu+ Duo2, even after tweaking my amp, put a ZGemma H7C in and picture is perfect. The tuner in the Duo2 is usually better than in a H.2H.

It should be noted that VM Modems need less signal than for TV, so if you subscribe to Broadband only, then your signal may be too low to add a splitter for TV
Thank for that, I do subscribe to the service and all the HD channels are fine, but its ok I will just use the HD channels from the sly feed.

Same here in Belfast BBC 1 playing up have scanned this way and that way manually and it’s breaking up changed splitters and cabling it’s fine on subbed box so it must be something their end that they are messing with?
Think I read that similar was going on with BBC Scotland last week?
My BBC1 NI plays up so I swapped for the sat version, on UTV there are 2 cable options, one works, one dosent, its been the same for me for a good while , and thats under different providers and even a few test lines.

My BBC1 NI plays up so I swapped for the sat version, on UTV there are 2 cable options, one works, one dosent, its been the same for me for a good while , and thats under different providers and even a few test lines.

Thanks that confirms it for me chum.

Back